ADVERTISEMENT

Thoughts on Westover vs Jacksonville Anyone?

Who do you think wins this one?
I don't know anything about Westover or where they are from. Jacksonville has a very athletic qb that is difficult to contain. They run the ball really well. If they are on (and they should be in playoffs) they are a tough team to play.

Don't know much about Westover.. but like Otis said with the Cards your going to see athletes all over the field with speed like most have not seen. Defense will smack you around. They are 4 deep at RB who on any given play can take it to the house. QB well probably one of the most gifted athletes around. He gets a a little daylight you will not catch him. If the Cards don't turn the ball over then should put the rest of the state on notice in 3 AA. A very talented bunch who took a West Craven team to the wire. Which if there is a better team in 3A or 3AA team in state you show me. They are battle tested in playing #1 West Craven and a Havelock team which could very well beat any 3A or 3AA team in the state so we will see. I think that the Cards will finally get the respect that they deserve. They can go on a run and cause allot of teams some problems.

You know what's crazy is how all these boards seem to do is talk about teams out west who yes have great regular season records but do nothing in the playoffs when it counts. The east needs to show them what's up this year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT