ADVERTISEMENT

Thomasville vs T.W Andrews

Some folks may have given up. I’m not one of them. My negative comments have been directly or indirectly aimed at the school board. They’re hopeless. I just hope they stay out of the way and let the superintendent and staff do their jobs. That includes letting the athletic staff do theirs.

I do think you’re right about one thing. Fan expectations in Thomasville have always been unrealistic. Nobody, not even Tarboro, Reidsville, Shelby or Mount Airy wins a championship every year. With all the dysfunction leading up to this season, I consider a winning record and making the playoffs a success. And I never mentioned Coach Maxwell😊.
JUST LAST 2 LOL.

Reactions: T-ville Bulldawgs07
Some folks may have given up. I’m not one of them. My negative comments have been directly or indirectly aimed at the school board. They’re hopeless. I just hope they stay out of the way and let the superintendent and staff do their jobs. That includes letting the athletic staff do theirs.

I do think you’re right about one thing. Fan expectations in Thomasville have always been unrealistic. Nobody, not even Tarboro, Reidsville, Shelby or Mount Airy wins a championship every year. With all the dysfunction leading up to this season, I consider a winning record and making the playoffs a success. And I never mentioned Coach Maxwell😊.
Do you think they’ll ever get the funds/grants to build a new high school?

Do you think they’ll ever get the funds/grants to build a new high school?
My understanding is that the cost that was $62 million is now at $87 million. The state only funds $50 million regardless of cost. My guess is that the commissioners may fund several million for some much needed repairs. But a new school at that cost? Pretty unlikely.
As I’ve said before, I have zero faith in the current board overseeing the construction of a new school. I’m not alone in that opinion.

• Sad
Reactions: BulldogJacket85

Completely agree. It's one thing the school board messed up so many things but fans in the community should never give up. That's what so discouraging about some of the comments. Oh and yeah, won't mention that guy again but hope he was tar and feathered.😁

Reactions: Champ_24
Completely agree. It's one thing the school board messed up so many things but fans in the community should never give up. That's what so discouraging about some of the comments. Oh and yeah, won't mention that guy again but hope he was tar and feathered.😁
He wasn’t a bad guy. Just in over his head. There was a lot of similarity between that hire and this one. My hope is that the result will be very different.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT