ADVERTISEMENT

Thomasville @ Albemarle

Ok let’s hear the excuses. Weather cause the turnovers. We should’ve waited till Monday. What else?

Ok let’s hear the excuses. Weather cause the turnovers. We should’ve waited till Monday. What else?
A bunch of quality drives in the first half just simply didn’t finish. Second half offense couldn’t get going. Hats off to thomasville they came out and hit quick and that was big for them. Great and hard fought game. Good luck to the red dogs the rest of the way.

Probably my first and last time watching the blue dogs this year. It’s hard to watch football in Charlotte then watch that. Play calling need to be a whole lot better. Got to attempt more passes. Qb need to be patient and trust himself and let rip instead of taking off running so quick. The wetness only played a small factor in the passing game. I heard so much about the passing in the scrimmage and expected to see a little something tonight. They will be successful and win games this year because most teams defense won’t be as fast and tough as Tville. The running of the qb and running game will have success but will have to be able to pass to be a real threat. Alb left points on the field and not very discipline at this point. Predictable! Run on 1st and 2nd and pass on 3rd. Got to mix it up and keep teams off balance. They have speed and athletes but somehow got to put it together.

This is obviously not the best team in 5 years.. 2013-2014 team would’ve put some points on the board, even if the coach only had 3 plays to call...

Still early to write this team off.Should know more about them after the West Stanly game.They only had a couple of turnovers on a wet field and didn’t have near the penalties they had in games last year. Other than maybe North Rowan they won’t see the type of athletes Thomasville had last night.I think offensive play calling can be improved and it would help the quarterback greatly if they would roll him out to the right and let him throw since he is right handed.It’s easier for him to do that they instead of throwing against his body when he rolls left.Just my opinion.

Typical first game..sloppy at times penalties turnovers,AB QB has a lot of potential pretty elusive and quick,can't remember the RB number but he ran hard and tough...at times I thought we were trying to give the game away in the second half,I was loving the weather that was fall football weather not August weather,AB will win some games this year and we will to,both teams will get better without a doubt...good luck Blue Dogs the rest of the way the potential is there

NM SD CC are the only guaranteed wins for the bulldogs...but then again who wouldn't beat those 3

I know we didn't show it but Albemarle has a high powered offense.. Think a lot of the problem last week was Thomasville has a ton of athletes especially on defense..A la Allan Brown..lol..When the offense gets untracted I think we will see a lot of points scored..jmo....

Reactions: bulldog nation2014
SS has a pretty good coach. My edge is too SS... if we beat them 4-7 if not 3-8

Reactions: KW23
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT