ADVERTISEMENT

The Preliminary brackets are out

The bottom half of that 2A East bracket is LOADED! No favors done for my Panthers this year. Sheesh

Reactions: UNC91
Old school ECC slugfest at the bottom of the bracket. Love it. I predict a Wallace-ED rematch in round 3.
So you think we have no chance with WRH in the 2nd Rd @ West Craven? I suggest you take a road trip and come watch if this becomes final. Because if they beat us it will be well worth the price of admission. Hell I'll even buy your ticket.

The bottom half of that 2A East bracket is LOADED! No favors done for my Panthers this year. Sheesh
Exactly. Posted that in another thread. They can certainly progress but it won’t be easy.

And…it’s so awesome to see a big ole 2A bracket. No more of this watered down mess. Reminds of the 90s. The golden age of NC hs football during my lifetime.

Goobs you think clinton losses to HC? I know you have seen them play. Wiz might lose his shit if Clinton first rd clowns this year. Especially pre season thought they were #1 in the east lol

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Exactly. Posted that in another thread. They can certainly progress but it won’t be easy.

And…it’s so awesome to see a big ole 2A bracket. No more of this watered down mess. Reminds of the 90s. The golden age of NC hs football during my lifetime.
I agree !!! Let’s see who the baddest of the bad is. It’s like a new season has started.... to be the state champs you are gonna have to win 6 games in a row against real teams

Goobs you think clinton losses to HC? I know you have seen them play. Wiz might lose his shit if Clinton first rd clowns this year. Especially pre season thought they were #1 in the east lol
I, myself never believed we were #1 in the East, but I knew we would be very good. The East is as stacked this year as I've ever seen it. This will be an exciting playoffs.

That's the game I was referring too. HC might give clinton all they want an some more. Goobs has some inside info on this game he says
I haven’t seen Clinton this year I’ve only read what Wiz 04 and 34 have posted. I have seen HC when they played us and they didn’t look all that good. They probably just had an off night because we beat them fairly easy. They beat a Currituck team that almost beat us last week and last night they went toe to toe against a good Holmes team but came up just short.I listened to most of the second half last night during their game against Holmes and it could’ve gone either way. I think it may be one of the best first round matchups in all of 2a and Id call it a toss up, @AcesWild2323 can probably give some good input in on this matchup being they played them last night. I will say this, they have some very good athletes

I agree !!! Let’s see who the baddest of the bad is. It’s like a new season has started.... to be the state champs you are gonna have to win 6 games in a row against real teams
Says Mopar: “And…it’s so awesome to see a big ole 2A bracket. No more of this watered down mess”

Might still be watered down … I think I count 14 teams that have less than .500 records in the 2a playoffs.

Somebody has to win the lottery
I also like Swo to advance, pound the rock!! Give it to Kerr and let him do his thing. I think you could get a rematch against Kinston in the third rd. I’m just not high on Princeton after talking to some people close to their program. Very good draw for the Stallions and I’m actually happy for @UNC91 after having a tough year.

I think Clinton and ED plays in the 2nd round. That will be a hell of a matchup. As far as my dogs go, they leave me and everyone else scratching their head a lot but at the same time they are still 8-2. Both losses to really good teams. Any rate it’s a new season. Go Dogs.

I also like Swo to advance, pound the rock!! Give it to Kerr and let him do his thing. I think you could get a rematch against Kinston in the third rd. I’m just not high on Princeton after talking to some people close to their program. Very good draw for the Stallions and I’m actually happy for @UNC91 after having a tough year.
The stallions had a rough season but the last two games they did play allot better just ran into really good teams. I will stand by my prediction and say that they will advance to at least the second round.

NE vs Holmes rematch in the second round @AcesWild2323 ? I hate it that this will probably happen. Aside from that we are happy. We are right where we want to be, I just wish Holmes or Hertford County was down in the bottom pod

So you think we have no chance with WRH in the 2nd Rd @ West Craven? I suggest you take a road trip and come watch if this becomes final. Because if they beat us it will be well worth the price of admission. Hell I'll even buy your ticket.

I SECOND THIS^^^^^^^^^ #7 😉 REMEMBER THAT NUMBER

Old school ECC slugfest at the bottom of the bracket. Love it. I predict a Wallace-ED rematch in round 3.
WRH will absolutely have their hands full with West Craven. That’s assuming we are fortunate enough to get into the 2nd round because our defense is definitely not a strong point.

I hope Camden win do bad but they probably won't but would be so nice since they going up against the best team in the east Friday night the state champ WHITEVILLE
I don't know about that James. Their are alot of good teams including yours to play. Like everyone says their are 7 or 8 teams that could win. Just hope it isn't the west.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT