ADVERTISEMENT

The midgets from Belmont.

chslittlecharger

Nov 27, 2003
  • The little town of Smellmont where midgets go to breed.We are short and weak and don't have any speed.We went to the Ranch thinking we might have a chance, but didn't take long till we messed in our pants.Coach these guys are to big and fast as can be, none of them buckled when we chopped at their knee.Coach they keep coming and coming knocking us down, running right through us and passing all around.Up on the scoreboard its not what we thought we would see.It's the end of the game and Crest is taking a knee. We run to the bus as fast as we can, please driver get us back to smellmont as fast as you can back to little people land.

That is about as sad as it gets.It took you 7 days to come up with that.

That was a good poem. You have a future in rapping. You should pursue that.
By the way, the team you pull for has a career losing record to that group you are mentioning. Just like in life, it's tough to be a loser and you will find this out in life...you can't win them all. I believe your HS has a career winning percentage over RS Central, Chase and the like though. So, work on your rhymes for them and it'll make a little more sense. You have to find the things you are good at, and try to do those as much as possible. Hopefully your career as a rapper will work out. I'm sure you rhymes will be dope and funky fresh.
Signed Lots of Love, Uncle Luke

I don't know Ralph. Most people would agree that the last 3 games Crest and SP have played gives a much better sampling of where the rivalry stands. u remember when SP was relevant. Been a while but I remember. Sad that your fan base will never be able to experience those glory days again. I hope your kids and grandkids enjoy their tennis careers at Stewie C.

Yeah, I guess 13 months ago isn't relevant anymore. So, if not....then no more talk about last year's tainted championship from Cleveland County proper. Oh by the way, if SP took 2 above average kids from FV, Ashbrook and EG....they'd probably beat crest by about 25 each game. Don't be too proud. FYI- with the facilities at the schools in CC and the population moving that way, there will probably be two more HSs in the county in 10-12 years. Have fun with that.

• The little town of Smellmont where midgets go to breed.We are short and weak and don't have any speed.We went to the Ranch thinking we might have a chance, but didn't take long till we messed in our pants.Coach these guys are to big and fast as can be, none of them buckled when we chopped at their knee.Coach they keep coming and coming knocking us down, running right through us and passing all around.Up on the scoreboard its not what we thought we would see.It's the end of the game and Crest is taking a knee. We run to the bus as fast as we can, please driver get us back to smellmont as fast as you can back to little people land.
In this case we are all smarter than a 5th Grader.

Don't let these brainless twats discourage you little charger. They've been laying so many eggs with the greatest teams since 03. Their changing the name to Mount Holly farms and Beljangles fried chicken

Go back to being an Emo or Goth, and leave the football talk to the has beens, never was types, band beaters and blowers from Cleveland County and all the rest of us who aren't any of those things.

Don't listen to these guys LittleCharger. One day you will grow up to play for the Chargers and become a BigCharger with all of life's benefits: playing the banjo down by the river, a job grinding beaks off chickens, and marrying a woman with cankles.

Reactions: COUGAR-90
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT