ADVERTISEMENT

The game u remember the .most

mr aregood we must be the oldest ones on here.Iremember going to see to games when I was little bitty boy. I remember meeting and seeing a gold medal winner.I had my kid,s in the library. I was bored so I began to read a book on satchel paige.low and behold there was a picture of him pitching to a midget. Damn as I little I saw satchel paige pitch as a little boy against the new bern giants, the indinapolis clowns. what great memories by the gold medal walt bellmany
I also remember seeing Page and the Indianapolis Clowns. Don't remember much about it but also saw a Donkey baseball and basketball games,
WOULD LOVE TO TALK TO YOU . EXCHANGE EMAIL AD.

Last edited:
I did not see a donkey but I saw pagepitching to a midget..I had to be about 8 9 10 or younger, I will never forget about That midget

Last edited:
CT IS SO OLD YOU HAVE TO YELL LOUD IN YOUR POSTS FOR HIM TO HEAR THEM. HE LOST MOST OF HIS HEARING IN WW II AND HIS VIRGINITY IN KOREA. HE LOST HIS MIND WHEN THE BEARS STARTED LOSING GAMES. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE CT!!! GO BEARS!!!

1985 State 4A championship between Greensboro Page and Terry Sanford. Tied at 20 with Terry Sanford about to kick a chip shop FG. Page blocks the FG and runs it back with no time on the clock to with 26-20.

Reactions: GSO-Triple5
That 85 game was in Greensboro at Grimsley HS...I was there.

That game was right up there with Richmonds 9-7 win over W.Forsyth in 90 on a hail-mary TD on final play at Kenan. I also had the pleasure of attending that event.

T-Roy has been in Dallas working with DELTA where all flights have been rejected from flying in. Buncha people have been upset cause them cancelled flights into Dallas

bc-eu-delta-outage-img-jpg.jpg

What the first time u set foot in the great state of north Carolina..by the way the worst area of NC rc sc rob county hoke anything close. To s carolina

Where you live the skirtwearers cfarmers .u in the land that that only god loves
Ct.pscwhat are the locals dolng whittling at the feed and grain store give my regards to Sam drucker

Was. Not there saw it on utube.where are those traitors. Beatut and cohorts..has not been heard from in awhile.WORD IS THAT THEY GOT RAN OUT OF THE BERN.ME AND LTB HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT. WE AIN,T MAD THOUGH. WE BE INNOCENT .

Scotland/Richmond 1978 Playoff game{Phantom call game}

Richmond/Jack Britt 2008 State title game [The Magic Returns]

Reactions: Ben-Badd
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT