ADVERTISEMENT

TD and MA Stud

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaddyDoug

Nov 29, 2008
Dublin, VA
twitter.com
Please TD and MA Stud, Let's stop the in fighting. I know a lot of people associated with Mt. Airy and our NW conference members read every thread regarding our conference, and 1 or 2 opinions does not reflect the majority. There may only be a few very active "posters", but there are many watching and recently I am hearing they are concerned. MAHS posters should always show class and represent with dignity the great school we are associated with. We have a great tradition, and we need to respect it as much as we want others to.

Please TD and MA Stud, Let's stop the in fighting. I know a lot of people associated with Mt. Airy and our NW conference members read every thread regarding our conference, and 1 or 2 opinions does not reflect the majority. There may only be a few very active "posters", but there are many watching and recently I am hearing they are concerned. MAHS posters should always show class and represent with dignity the great school we are associated with. We have a great tradition, and we need to respect it as much as we want others to.
I have tried to ignore him but can only take so much of his crap and it really hit me in the wrong way last night. I apologize to everyone who read my ranting. I never said anything about his threads until last night when once again he had to say something about a thread he posts and I have only hit like on his threads That was the last straw for me last night. Again I apologize for my blowing of steam last night. If he would just stop PLEASE ! I want to enjoy my time on here and it is not going against another Mount Airy supporter that I enjoy ! ! Please stop and post as 2 BEAR posters as we should do together, I have always liked this person and don't understand his dislike of me. Thank you DaddyDoug, maybe his respect for you may help end this. I will try to ignore but I want take a lot if he keeps on. MA Stud if at some point that I don't remember I have offended you then I apologize to you also. I do like your threads and posts MA Stud" Please lets stop this, it only makes us both look like idiots, and we are not ! ! ! Go BEARS 🏈 🏈🏈

Last edited:
The two men are trying to stop the non-sense and you two (Bearfan71 and Buzzcoach) adding to it. Now one highly respectable MA person and poster has asked to stop the no sense and one participant has spoken his piece. So now I am saying any BS thread or talk will be immediately shut down. Even ones about football. Also, MA Stud as I know you are watching. Stop it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT