ADVERTISEMENT

Tarboro vs Bertie

THSRudeBoyz

Jun 12, 2019
After losing a game that the players felt like they should’ve won, they’ll be putting it behind them now & locked in on Bertie. They’ll be prepared and ready. It’s gonna get ugly for them. Tarboro will be on a new level of focus for the rest of the season!

Likely to get ugly for Bertie with the Vikings coming off a loss to a 3A power. Could well turn into another running clock game. It would be nice to see the Falcons get back to what they were in the 1990s when I believe they won a state title or two.

I've actually felt like Bertie has had some good athletes the last two years Tarboro played them. Very undisciplined though. Speaks to the coaching staff at Tarboro. Who are good contrary to what certain posters on here wanna claim

I've actually felt like Bertie has had some good athletes the last two years Tarboro played them. Very undisciplined though. Speaks to the coaching staff at Tarboro. Who are good contrary to what certain posters on here wanna claim
Tarboro has been for very fortunate to have Craddock in place for a long time. Means continuity, discipline and good leadership. Must just be a really good fit for both sides. I am surprised a 4A Raleigh or Charlotte school has not tried to snatch him up. I guess it just depends on the person. Some want to go to the bigger cities and try be a big fish in a big pond. Especially if the school can offer really nice facilities/weight room, etc. Others are happy to stay where they are. Especially if most all his family is in the Tarboro area.

Tarboro has been for very fortunate to have Craddock in place for a long time. Means continuity, discipline and good leadership. Must just be a really good fit for both sides. I am surprised a 4A Raleigh or Charlotte school has not tried to snatch him up. I guess it just depends on the person. Some want to go to the bigger cities and try be a big fish in a big pond. Especially if the school can offer really nice facilities/weight room, etc. Others are happy to stay where they are. Especially if most all his family is in the Tarboro area.
He's had offers from bigger schools before. Obviously he never said the names of said school's, but he's said he's had offers before. He is a small town guy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT