ADVERTISEMENT

SWO

I changed it because once my son take his exams. Corbin Kerr will transferring to WRH. We already have a resident in Rose Hill.

Not false it’s not a rumor Corbin Kerr will be a WRH Bulldog this season

Damn big bro really??? Seems wild to see a SWO bloodline at WRH. Do what ya gotta do

😂 I heard that before but it cool. I like Swo. But I love my son that’s the difference. Corbin isn’t the only player leaving. Ask yourself if Swo is so great why is kids eager to leave. Kids with good grades no discipline issues. I can live with someone saying I am not a real Stallion. I can’t live with myself not being a real parent.

Last edited:
Interesting reading in this thread for sure. Go back and read Orangecrush post from July 28th earlier in the thread. Oh the irony. So does this mean based on some of the posts on other threads that Darkhorse34 and Orangecrush are related?

All these transfers, wonder if they are also going to also sign NIL agreements?

Interesting reading in this thread for sure. Go back and read Orangecrush post from July 28th earlier in the thread. Oh the irony. So does this mean based on some of the posts on other threads that Darkhorse34 and Orangecrush are related?

Yep

Funny earlier in this thread last year a Wallace/Duplin guy was giving y’all grief about Kerr’s freshman highlights now he will probably be helping Wallace to another Title game appearance…….well atleast we know now he lived up to the hype

Reactions: UNC91 and dogs79
😂 I heard that before but it cool. I like Swo. But I love my son that’s the difference. Corbin isn’t the only player leaving. Ask yourself if Swo is so great why is kids eager to leave. Kids with good grades no discipline issues. I can live with someone saying I am not a real Stallion. I can’t live with myself not being a real parent.
Brother, sorry if you felt some hate thrown at you. My son wouldn't play for Dempsey period. The guy is toxic as hell. You always gotta look for the best Interest of your kid, that's what good parents do. SWO was great lol never seen kids transfer out ever. Until the clown show started 5 years ago. Dempsey is a good ol boy only reason he isn't gone. He post photos on Facebook at ECU and state and looks like he brought the science class not a football team. Bunch small white kids who wouldn't touch the field with Padget around or at WRH period. Kerr will have a breakout season at WRH and I'll be proud of him and you for being a good father.

• Love
Reactions: Orangecrush95

They are related, great bloodline of athletes. Two stand up guys.

Reactions: dogs79

Funny earlier in this thread last year a Wallace/Duplin guy was giving y’all grief about Kerr’s freshman highlights now he will probably be helping Wallace to another Title game appearance…….well atleast we know now he lived up to the hype
He had a decent year last year 1,112 yds 12 of the 22 touchdowns.
if you can't beat them join

Reactions: UNC91
He got to earn it on and off the field with team. I see no reason why he won’t be able to do that

You are right brother, class act kid. On and off the field. Good grades no discipline issues at all, WRH got a studdddd

Reactions: dogs79
if you can't beat them join them lol
WRH does it again recruits kids from SWO, and other schools in the area
Not sure this is the case. Dempsey has ran SWO into the ground and six feet under. Kerr was our only true baller, coach doesn't want to make him the key component in the offense. He won't even get a look by any School playing at SWO, coach's know Dempsey is hot trash.....

Great year on a below average team. Just can't believe this is true lol. I knew it was coming, SWO is a shell of it's self with Dempsey
Corbin leaving SWO don’t have anything to do with Dempsey. Mine is a personal issue. I am not a Disgruntle parent. Corbin had a good season despite the outcome. Do I have a opinion yes I do this is America. If anything his a disgruntled coach. Gave Corbin jersey to another kid while his still enrolled at Southwest. Like he couldn’t wait… nobody is playing football right now. He ran for 1,112 yds 12 out 22 touchdowns. Yet to add him to the 1,000 yard rushers at Sw. Took Corbin out his home room class/ said it was for his football players. I don’t know what the problem is. Nobody said nothing when Sw got a transfer from Trask that smash the county single season rushing record. Oh! I forgot the Trask coach said something 😂 or what about 😂

• Angry
Reactions: dogs79 and UNC91
Corbin leaving SWO don’t have anything to do with Dempsey. Mine is a personal issue. I am not a Disgruntle parent. Corbin had a good season despite the outcome. Do I have a opinion yes I do this is America. If anything his a disgruntled coach. Gave Corbin jersey to another kid while his still enrolled at Southwest. Like he couldn’t wait… nobody is playing football right now. He ran for 1,112 yds 12 out 22 touchdowns. Yet to add him to the 1,000 yard rushers at Sw. Took Corbin out his home room class/ said it was for his football players. I don’t know what the problem is. Nobody said nothing when Sw got a transfer from Trask that smash the county single season rushing record. Oh! I forgot the Trask coach said something 😂 or what about 😂

Damn brother, that's sad. See this is why Dempsey is hot garbage period. Belittling the kid is the lowest thing to do ever. The problem is this clown Dempsey think he is the man, period. The man is terrible as a person and coach. Kids don't respect him and parents don't either. I've got family in the area of Georgetown, which feeds all the best athletes in SWO history and they hate the man. Doesn't look after his players, won't go to war for them. More worried about himself. But dont for a second try to understand it brother, look out for Corbin and keep it moving. WRH will beat SWO by 45+ this year lol. But I'll be at every game. It's a get away for myself and my wife every weekend. Just sad to see how far SWO has fallen. Thought bringing Burney on staff would help but guess not.

Damn brother, that's sad. See this is why Dempsey is hot garbage period. Belittling the kid is the lowest thing to do ever. The problem is this clown Dempsey think he is the man, period. The man is terrible as a person and coach. Kids don't respect him and parents don't either. I've got family in the area of Georgetown, which feeds all the best athletes in SWO history and they hate the man. Doesn't look after his players, won't go to war for them. More worried about himself. But dont for a second try to understand it brother, look out for Corbin and keep it moving. WRH will beat SWO by 45+ this year lol. But I'll be at every game. It's a get away for myself and my wife every weekend. Just sad to see how far SWO has fallen. Thought bringing Burney on staff would help but guess
Damn brother, that's sad. See this is why Dempsey is hot garbage period. Belittling the kid is the lowest thing to do ever. The problem is this clown Dempsey think he is the man, period. The man is terrible as a person and coach. Kids don't respect him and parents don't either. I've got family in the area of Georgetown, which feeds all the best athletes in SWO history and they hate the man. Doesn't look after his players, won't go to war for them. More worried about himself. But dont for a second try to understand it brother, look out for Corbin and keep it moving. WRH will beat SWO by 45+ this year lol. But I'll be at every game. It's a get away for myself and my wife every weekend. Just sad to see how far SWO has fallen. Thought bringing Burney on staff would help but guess not.
It is what it is! I just tell Corbin to stay on the grind. Darron and B-foy already said we getting the grill going before the game. Stop on by get something to eat. I promise you it won’t be crow😂 inbox on Facebook.

Last edited:
Reactions: UNC91 and dogs79
SWO was changing to WRH right before Dlee passed.

The boosters who tutored and provided safe environments for kids were shut out under Dempsey's regime.

Real dedication to football is taking care of these boys year round. SWO lost that, and we lost our swag too.

Still proud Stallion, but going to Eastern finals to get slaughtered gets old.

SWO was changing to WRH right before Dlee passed.

The boosters who tutored and provided safe environments for kids were shut out under Dempsey's regime.

Real dedication to football is taking care of these boys year round. SWO lost that, and we lost our swag too.

Still proud Stallion, but going to Eastern finals to get slaughtered gets old.

Hit the nail on the head. SWO boosters haven't been the same since DLEE passed. Dempsey shut down everything helpful to these boys. SWO definitely lost their swagger

Hit the nail on the head. SWO boosters haven't been the same since DLEE passed. Dempsey shut down everything helpful to these boys. SWO definitely lost their swagger
I disagree Dempsey can only coach kids that’s coachable. I know of one kid if he was at another school he would be gone. Every week getting dumb unsportsmanlike penalties. Let’s be honest, Far as the swagger KB will bridge the gap. That’s only if Sw gives him the opportunity. His a great guy good attitude. One thing for sure his not bringing no cupcake swag. Dempsey needs to focus on coaching the line. Whitehead needs to go somewhere in sit down. Dempsey needs to get himself a coach staff around his age. All those rec coaches that couldn’t get it done in rec need to go back to rec league. Maybe the middle school be more helpful.

• Haha
Pretty well covered what we "dont" have this year. Any info on who we "DO" have ? RB's, line ect.
Who is gone is water under the bridge. Wish all no matter what team good luck this year.

Reactions: dogs79 and UNC91
Pretty well covered what we "dont" have this year. Any info on who we "DO" have ? RB's, line ect.
Who is gone is water under the bridge. Wish all no matter what team good luck this year.
White RB came back. Bannerman was a good looking athlete but didn't get a lot of PT for some reason. Coach kid at QB. Dempsey always finds big line some how. Heard have a good amount out at summer workouts

White RB came back. Bannerman was a good looking athlete but didn't get a lot of PT for some reason. Coach kid at QB. Dempsey always finds big line some how. Heard have a good amount out at summer workouts

What's funny orangecrush95? I mean it's nothing to brag about but was just listing a few lol

What's funny orangecrush95? I mean it's nothing to brag about but was just listing a few lol
What’s funny is SWO will run heavy this year with nobody on the roster carried the ball on varsity. Most of the RB haven’t carried the football since rec. It’s a big difference watching someone else carry the load. Now you must carry the load. Swo won’t have a 1,000 rusher this year or next year. I don’t see Swo crossing the 50 yd line or scoring the first 5 games. Not a single linemen on the team benches 300 pounds or better.

Last edited:
  • Haha
What’s funny is SWO will run heavy this year with nobody on the roster carried the ball on varsity. Most of the RB haven’t carried the football since rec. It’s a big difference watching someone else carry the load. Now you must carry the load. Swo won’t have a 1,000 rusher this year or next year. I don’t see Swo crossing the 50 yd line or scoring the first 5 games. Not a single linemen on the team benches 300 pounds or better.

Damn I trust your input, but damn that's sadddddd. So no strong line or RB. Geez this will be a shit show to watch lol. I'll be at every game again this year, but damn the wife probably will be more mad then me. Not even crossing the 50 yard line, damn what a fall from one of the most respected programs in the state.....

• Haha
Reactions: BK13T-$
Damn I trust your input, but damn that's sadddddd. So no strong line or RB. Geez this will be a shit show to watch lol. I'll be at every game again this year, but damn the wife probably will be more mad then me. Not even crossing the 50 yard line, damn what a fall from one
Damn I trust your input, but damn that's sadddddd. So no strong line or RB. Geez this will be a shit show to watch lol. I'll be at every game again this year, but damn the wife probably will be more mad then me. Not even crossing the 50 yard line, damn what a fall from one of the most respected programs in the state.....
Bannerman should have gotten a lot more playing time last yr, but he is gone now too….withdrew and went back to Trask day of graduation! He could have really helped them on both sides of the ball this yr, he had a great offseason in the weight room, he grew alot since last yr…he is about 6ft almost 190lbs now, if not the strongest he was right there in the top 1-3 kids they had coming back, including lineman!

Bannerman should have gotten a lot more playing time last yr, but he is gone now too….withdrew and went back to Trask day of graduation! He could have really helped them on both sides of the ball this yr, he had a great offseason in the weight room, he grew alot since last yr…he is about 6ft almost 190lbs now, if not the strongest he was right there in the top 1-3 kids they had coming back, including lineman!
His a great kid too very respectful. He would’ve definitely help them. You know what the old folks say about making your bed hard. They lose anymore players they will have to suit up the jv

Last edited:
Damn he left too. Geez man worse keeps getting worse.

His a great kid too very respectful. He would’ve definitely help them. You know what the old folks say about making your bed hard. They lose anymore players they will have to suit up the jv

Lol damn suit up the jv team at the west. Never thought it could get this bad in a million years.....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT