ADVERTISEMENT

SWO

UNC91

Dec 12, 2019
Observed on maxpreps today swo has JH rose on the schedule? Is this true??? Thanks in advance

I checked JH Rose and they list SWO also for the same date. Also N. Lenoir. So far only three games listed. Both games are away for us. Oh ... and East Duplin is listed as a conference game ... Of course.

Reactions: UNC91
I checked JH Rose and they list SWO also for the same date. Also N. Lenoir. So far only three games listed. Both games are away for us. Oh ... and East Duplin is listed as a conference game ... Of course.

Thanks brother, seems like a great matchup. JH Rose should be a huge test for the stallions

So far have 10 game schedule for SWO. Can anyone supply the dates ???

8/28 ----
9/3 ----
9/10 ----- JH Rose (Non Conf)
9/17 ----
9/24 ---- North Lenoir (Conf)
10/1 ----
10/8 ----
10/15 ----
10/22 ----
10/29 - --- East Duplin (Conf)

Other teams ..... Jacksonville, Richlands, White Oak (Non Conf)

James Kenan, Kinston, South Lenoir, Wallace Rose Hill (Conf)

So far have 10 game schedule for SWO. Can anyone supply the dates ???

8/28 ----
9/3 ----
9/17 ----
10/1 ----
10/8 ----
10/15 ----
10/22 ----

Other teams ..... Jacksonville, Richlands, White Oak (Non Conf)
James Kenan, Kinston, South Lenoir, Wallace Rose Hill (Conf)
8/20- - Jacksonville
8/27 ---- Richlands
9/3 ---- White Oak
9/17 ----Wallace Rose Hill
10/1 ---- Kinston
10/8 ---- South Lenoir
10/15 ---- OPEN
10/22 ---- James Kenan

Reactions: SWO-#1
8/20- - Jacksonville
8/27 ---- Richlands
9/3 ---- White Oak
9/17 ----Wallace Rose Hill
10/1 ---- Kinston
10/8 ---- South Lenoir
10/15 ---- OPEN
10/22 ---- James Kenan

Richlands second game is weird. Hope swo comes to play. Jville jh rose in same non conference got to be up with the best. I hope the young stallions grew into their game, or could be a long long season. Conference play, swo should be ready compete with the top dogs

Reactions: dogs79
If we play Richlands 2nd game the streak ends. Huge gate for a 2nd game however and Jacksonville. Dempsey and his Stallions better bring it.

If we play Richlands 2nd game the streak ends. Huge gate for a 2nd game however and Jacksonville. Dempsey and his Stallions better bring it.

Lol hope the streak never ends. This summer will huge for swo. Heard there is a good amount out for workouts. Gotta hit them weights hard, this isnt cupcake conference no more

Your gonna see early if Southwest is back or not. Personally I believe they have the team to make a run at it. Jacksonville and JH Rose will be a clear indication how the season will go.

Reactions: UNC91 and SWO-#1
Your gonna see early if Southwest is back or not. Personally I believe they have the team to make a run at it. Jacksonville and JH Rose will be a clear indication how the season will go.
Exactly what I said on another thread. If we can hang with those two could be a great season.

Exactly what I said on another thread. If we can hang with those two could be a great season.

Haven't heard much out of swo. Should see some type of roster by end of the month. Word is bannerman will be our featured back this year. Dempsey will always have a line, hope he can reach the athletes

I don’t know much about JH Rose but I believe Southwest can beat Jacksonville. Both teams lost a lot from last year. Southwest is a lot more athletic on both sides of the ball.

Jh Rose has a top 5 recuit from NC. We shall see how the orangecrush looks early

A running back is only as good as his line. JH rose lost about 20 seniors a lot of positions to fill. Southwest lost a couple of seniors from last year.

Reactions: UNC91 and SWO-#1
Haven't heard much out of swo. Should see some type of roster by end of the month. Word is bannerman will be our featured back this year. Dempsey will always have a line, hope he can reach the athletes

If I was you I won’t listen to the word on the street. Look at the play on the field. Ask yourself why did Charlie bring up a freshmen last year...easy answer big dawg Productivity

When are full practices allowed to start this year ? Isn't is usually around the end of July.

If I was you I won’t listen to the word on the street. Look at the play on the field. Ask yourself why did Charlie bring up a freshmen last year...easy answer big dawg Productivity

Hopefully to fill in some depth. In my day never see freshman on varsity at SWO. He must be a dog, hope so brother. Stoked for the season.

When are full practices allowed to start this year ? Isn't is usually around the end of July.
not exactly sure but it won’t be long!
Hopefully to fill in some depth. In my day never see freshman on varsity at SWO. He must be a dog, hope so brother. Stoked for the season.
I seen it happen at southwest a few times. Check his Hudl from last year. Corbin Kerr #7 decide for yourself if his a dog or not

Last edited:
I think SWO hangs and possibly beats Jax. JH Rose will be a different animal this year then they have been lately.

Can someone post a link to Kerr’s hudl highlights? I was unable to locate them via google. Thanks in advance!

I think SWO hangs and possibly beats Jax. JH Rose will be a different animal this year then they have been lately.
My thoughts exactly, but to be honest SWO will be a different monster this year. Losing to Reidsville the way they lost. It showed the Coaches and players what a championship team look like. With a good group of Seniors and hungry underclassmen
Can someone post a link to Kerr’s hudl highlights? I was unable to locate them via google. Thanks in advance!
www.hudl.com/video/3/15833704/60ad11ca4205a70e7c9f0316

My thoughts exactly, but to be honest SWO will be a different monster this year. Losing to Reidsville the way they lost. It showed the Coaches and players what a championship team look like. With a good group of Seniors and hungry underclassmen

www.hudl.com/video/3/15833704/60ad11ca4205a70e7c9f0316
Thank you very much! Love it. Size. Speed. Punisher. YAC. Ball security (high and tight). Good hands. Looks like we’ve got a true thoroughbred in the Stallion backfield for the next 3 seasons!

Now thats Smash Mouth football like I'm use to seeing at SWO, and with speed. Most all tackles took 3 or more to bring him down. :eek::cool:o_O

Reactions: SWO-WA and UNC91
5’9” 165lb freshman. Assuming he continues to grow, we’re looking at an absolute beast by his junior season. And as a senior…. Have mercy!

My goodness. This is terrible news for the new look ECC and other 2A powers. A rising sophomore running back full of potential. Probably the only one in 2A football.......

My goodness. This is terrible news for the new look ECC and other 2A powers. A rising sophomore running back full of potential. Probably the only one in 2A football.......

Lol really..... stay by the fence clown. Why are you the first to take stabs at SWO? Did we embarrass you? Drag your sons teams, because we know you never crossed the white lines.??? I'm confused? Swo fans respect the hell out of WRH and Clinton and ED, because we know how hard it is to be great? Please explain to me why you keep rubbing SWO name through the mud??????

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT