ADVERTISEMENT

SWO @ East Bladen ...Rd # 3

i have seen a lot of great players over the years from a lot of great teams, but i have to say that Kendrick Burney put on the most impressive individual performances i have seen during that time. he is one of the few players i have seen that could literally get himself caught between multiple defenders, with seemingly no way out, and not only break out of the "pile" for yardage, but many times break for a TD! amazing running ability!

Watched Burney play his last game at South Columbus and you are correct...He was a gamer...

Did he play anywhere in college?

This should be another SWO vs EB classic this could go either way.....Ima say defenses take a night off lots of running lots of points winner goes for 2.....36-35 Final score
Watched Burney play his last game at South Columbus and you are correct...He was a gamer...

Did he play anywhere in college?
Yea Burney played at UNC....couldve been a decent draft choice his junior year but he went back to play his senior year and that a when that scandal rocked UNC th and he missed Damn near 7/8 games on suspension.....knocked his stock down... Still went to NFL and made a couple of practice squads.....he's coaching now on onslow county.... But he is one of the top 5 to come out of Stallion country

Reactions: superstar57
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT