THOWS AGAIN ...EDWARDS HAD A HAND ON IT ....KNOCKED DOWN INCOMPLETE
3RD AND 7 ....HOLD EM HER
BACK TO THROW ....FLAG ...MOVEMENT ON THE EAGLES
3rd and 12 now at the SWO 33
rollout pressured ....throws away ......4TH AND 12 .....THEY GOT TO GO

TIME OUT EB

5:14 LEFT

SWO - 23 EB - 7

I will do my congrats early to the Stallions. Your team is strong. Wallace was leading N.E. by a score of 35--28 early in fourth qtr.

This play could be the game ......

HOLD EM STALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIONS

pASS .....PRESSUED BIG TIME .....BY GREEN ....INCOMPLETE ....SWO BALL

From the 33

Its an evacuation by the EB FANS

Johnson has 1
Handoff .....Edwards on the sweep to the 37 .....
3rd and 5
Handoff to Edwards to the 41

WRH - 35 NE - 34

STALLIONS PUNT .....TAKES A SWO ROLL ....LATE FLAG AT THE 33 ???????
BALL AT THE 20 .....PERSONNAL FOUL ON SWO ....HALF WAY TO THE 10

WRH - 42 NE - 34

uP THE MIDDLE ..HE HANDS OFF STO ANOTHER RUNNER

oN THE SWEEP ......i DONT KNOW WHERE THE BALL IS ....STHEY KEEP CHANGING IT

Now ist 3rd and 9 ast the EB 25 .....i guess ??????
throws across the middle .....edwards knockes ist down again
4th down and 9 .......I think this is it .....

TIME OUT EB

1:43

SWO 23 EB 7

kNOCKED DOWN INSIDE THE 15

STALLIONS BALL ON STHE EB 15

EB FANS ARE HEADED THE CORRAL TO GET A GOOD SEAT NEXT FIRDAY

hANDOFF TO JOHNSON

HE PUTS THE ICING ON STHE CAKE .....TD STALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIONS
PAT ....... GOOD

SWO - 30 EB - 7

91 SECONDS

THE FAT LADY SPITS OUT EAGLE FEATHERS .....SWO TO EASTERN FINALS

Barbee puches it ....taken at the 27 .....one man to beat .......he goes for the TD .....LOL
73 YARD RETURN
PAT .....GOIN FOR 2
TIME OUT SWO

1:17 TO GO

WRH - 42 NE - 40 STILL IN THE 3RD

throws ,,,no runs it .....stopped no good

SWO - 30 EB 13

You know its gonna be an on-sides kick

All the good hands on the front

WRH 49 NE - 40 IN THE 4TH

BALL GOES STHRU .....STALLION BALL ON THE 44

Hold on to the ball .....

Johnson close to the 48 .....

TIME OUT EB ....THATS THEIR 3RD

1:04 to go

Handoff ...SOLIZ to the 50 ....clock keeps runnin

Handoff ....Johnson ........cant get him down .....

GAME IS OVER

FINAL: SWO - 30 EAST BLADEN - 13

One thing I have learned over the years in the east is if you trail swo by two TDS , there's no coming back.

Thus ,the reason for my early congrats. Should be a static atmosphere with plenty of fans of the same colors, 40 miles apart WOW,. BLACK- N- ORANGE,. ORANGE- N - BLACK, double WOW, I will be at this one if the Lord let's me draw breath.

Standard SWO vs East Bladen game. The main runner and tackler for EB, Wooten was put out for good on the second series by the big Oklahoma commit, D. Green. He never returned. Backup runner was sent to the sidelines by Green in the 3rd qtr. The potent EB runners were held to 71 yards total on the ground. They hurt us with the pass for 1 score. Well we hurt ourselfs with a big interferance call that set up the short TD. With just over 1 minute in the game they broke a return for their last score. With the run shut down they had to throw.......3 Ints in the second half, with some more dropped by SWO defenders. EB punting wasnt good at all. We had good field position on every one. Credit to the Eagles defense on keeping it to within reason. SWO with only 179 yards rushing. But we controlled the pace of the game and ate the clock. On to our 11th Eastern Title game apperance.

Refreshing to not see any sour grapes from EB fans. They took their lickin and go on. A good team and will be in the thick again next season. Thats all for this game. Monday new goals.

No sour grapes here. Can't turn the ball over 4 times and expect to win. Turnovers were a big problem all year long. I hate it for Xavier Wooten. I know he wanted to finish out the season on the field. Props to SWO for a great game.

Reactions: ebeagles
Refreshing to not see any sour grapes from EB fans. They took their lickin and go on. A good team and will be in the thick again next season. Thats all for this game. Monday new goals.
No sour grapes. SWO played a better game. #78 Green is the real deal. There are a lot of young men with size and speed, but his aggressiveness was what impressed me. One thing to bring up. I was disappointed when EB turned the ball over on downs on their own 15 with 1:30 seconds left in the 4th quarter and SWO had a 17 point lead. Then SWO sent for the score? I would of thought SWO would take 4 knees with EB had zero timeouts, but they did not. I thought it was disrespectful and uncalled for. But that was the coaches decision. I hope it will not be forgotten.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT