ADVERTISEMENT

SWO 2qb system...

sameoldthing4

Jul 31, 2008
Ummm.. Can someone tell me why we are doing this? Okay the starter got in trouble and the back up did well. The starter comes back and has to compete for his job, so we changed QB each drive. Next game instead of picking a starter, we start changing QB while the drive is going. Borh QBs run well, both qbs have okay passing skills so what is need of doing this during a drive. Now all of a sudden there is a problem scoring. Am I missing something. Why are we doing this?

sameoldthing4, I believe that is a question you need to direct it to Coach Phil Padgett, I think he may well be the only person who could answer that one correctly.

I am a proud Stallion fan, and will root for SWO even if we are 0-11, but this is insane. Really does not bother me which QB plays. Atleast give them a chance to get into a groove. One of the QBs is so versatile you can keep them on the field at several other positions. One of the best defenses SWO has had, and if the offense can atleast eat the clock a little I doubt many or any team can score 21 points on us, but 3 and out is to much pressure to put on any D. Anyway it is what it is. SAD!

In about 10 hours we will know what the direction is gonna be for the playoffs. A short trip or a long run ........ Still the #1 team for me. No matter the QB(s) think its all going to hinge on the Defense this year. If we continue to have a problem scoring then The closer we can keep it the better off we will be. Of course a big ole spread in our favor is desirable.

GO STALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIONS!![/B]

Question for you SWO folks anyone hear something about SWO and Clinton scheduling a non conference game next year???...saw a poster mention it on the other site guessing its just a rumor

It is true. South Lenoir and Swansboro both decided that they didn't want to play us anymore.
This post was edited on 11/14 9:33 AM by SWO-4LIFE

Any idea of where it will be next year? Clinton or SWO? Both have great venues to watch a FB game, especially when the product on the field is as good as these two teams are.

It would not be smart to pick up either if they put SWO on there schedule. Clinton's confrence is brutal.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT