ADVERTISEMENT

Swett better than New Bern?

Another Bears post from a Scot, never gets old. We've played three really good teams. Looking forward to getting better this week and learning from our mistakes. Go Bears!

Reactions: FierceScot
Hey, NBB looking at the schedule, the Bears next home game will be in a month. Wow.... who created that?

Is Swett better than Nebraska or Stanford? Of course..... NOT! You are comparing 2 NCAA D1 schools to a 4A high school football team. I'm comparing 2 4A high school football teams. Based solely on their wins so far this year could Swett currently be the better of the two teams right now?

Is Swett better than Nebraska or Stanford? Of course..... NOT! You are comparing 2 NCAA D1 schools to a 4A high school football team. I'm comparing 2 4A high school football teams. Based solely on their wins so far this year could Swett currently be the better of the two teams right now?
I anticipate you could tell us. Have stats comparison?

No

Hillside beat New Bern in week one and turned around and lost to Southern by 13 this week. My Durham sources tell me the that they game really wasn't that close. Some of you all may be letting names cloud your thoughts. New Bern may not be a very good team this year. If Curlings can't correct the discipline issues, it may be a very long season for the Bears.

The reason we don't have a home game in a month is because Laney dropped us and we couldn't find a replacement.

I trust our coach who has 3 rings to get it done. We expected to struggle early on and we expect to get better and win our conference again.

Rose may have something to say about that before it's all said and done. The Rampants appear to be the early leader to win the conference.

We will beat them as usual. They haven't played anyone. Gave up 40 to Laney. Havelock will obliterate them Friday.

PSHS sucks! I have given Sherman a new nickname. Sherman the tank! That is where PS football will be till he leaves, in the tank!

I think the Bears and Rams would be a great 4a football
matchup. Both teams seem to be on the same level and a
home and home might be just what the doctor would order.
I have no doubt that several hundred would be in attendance
to watch a spectacle of this nature. Heck if it were an off week
for the Scots maybe even some blue hats would show in Pembroke.
Good luck the rest of the year for both. Swett will see ya in a few weeks.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT