ADVERTISEMENT

SW Edgecombe 3-0 @ Tarboro (1A) 3-0

After the first few minutes, the SWE defense has settled down. The have given up one long drive at the beginning of the game, and a short TD drive at the end of the 2nd quarter. They are playing well enough. But the offense is struggling for the second straight game. I give all the credit to the Tarboro defense though. They opened the season with 3 straight shutouts for a reason. They are in the back field before our backs get any momentum, and the sidelines speed is immaculate. Plus they have an int. We have to buckle and dime them on offense to move down the field, but the play calling is questionable. We need to pass it more. Just the threat of passing it will open that defense up. We can't keep trying to run through a solid wall. However, it's a good game. Pick 6is what's making it look worse than it is.

After the first few minutes, the SWE defense has settled down. The have given up one long drive at the beginning of the game, and a short TD drive at the end of the 2nd quarter. They are playing well enough. But the offense is struggling for the second straight game. I give all the credit to the Tarboro defense though. They opened the season with 3 straight shutouts for a reason. They are in the back field before our backs get any momentum, and the sidelines speed is immaculate. Plus they have an int. We have to buckle and dime them on offense to move down the field, but the play calling is questionable. We need to pass it more. Just the threat of passing it will open that defense up. We can't keep trying to run through a solid wall. However, it's a good game. Pick 6is what's making it look worse than it is.
I hope you are also not an NC State fan. They are killing me.

Qb scramble loses yards. Now it's 4th and 14 from tar 37. Perfect first down pass dropped at the 20.

First down pass completed, however ineligible receiver penalty call moves the ball to the SWE 25 lol. 3rd and 40 somehow. Said he stepped out before catching it.

Reactions: Otis4411
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT