ADVERTISEMENT

State Playoffs Round 2 Predictions

mrhonda

Nov 12, 2012
Last week I didn't do too bad with the predictions...except for one half of the 4A bracket. I was 13-3 in the east. Then there was the west. The old, competitive, wild, wild, west. They made me look like I closed my eyes and threw darts. Okay, my secret is out now. Anyway, I finished a not so good 10-6 due to upsets. Hopefully, I can get back on track this week, or my predictions may continue to be a house of cards. We'll see. There are some interesting matchups in the west. I don't usually do this, but I have one upset pick this week. Anyway, the predictions are below. These scores are where the darts landed and I stand by them.

East

Richmond 37 Leesville Road 20

Knightdale 30 Pine Forest 29

Hillside 30 Millbrook 27

New Bern 42 Rolesville 31

Cleveland 49 Laney 15

Cardinal Gibbons 34 Heritage 21

Hoggard 23 South View 20

Wake Forest 38 Panther Creek 16

West

Hough 35 South Mecklenburg 14

Asheville 23 Mallard Creek 21 ******Upset Pick

Glenn 31 Myers Park 26

East Forsyth 34 Ardrey Kell 26

Weddington 26 Marvin Ridge 14

Cuthbertson 21 Lake Norman 20

Chambers 41 Hickory Ridge 28

Grimsley 34 Porter Ridge 23

Don’t see RC scoring 37. LR has given up 17 points to Sanderson and 13 to CG. If RC can’t throw it they may not score 20.

Its winding down to Weddington vs Hough in the West. That will be the game
Weddington? They would have to beat Marvin Ridge for the 2nd time, and roll Chambers or Grimsley. Anything's possible, but don't see that happening.

Asheville 23 Mallard Creek 21 ******Upset Pick

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Creek on the road as a #25 Seed against a 9-1 team is an upset?? Now that's respect.

My upset pick: Hickory Ridge 28 Julius Chambers 21. The QB play & penalties will be the difference.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT