ADVERTISEMENT

Spies at practice

It wasn't an SMC school. Someone correct me if I am wrong, but our schools exchange game films when we play each other.

Reactions: smcdom123
Lol. I think this whole thing is hilarious. Heck the drive out there wouldn't be worth the information we would gain by it. I mean they're not refining uranium for any nuclear warheads are they? Someone has spiked the Kool aid in Murphy sounds like.

Reactions: bud33345
Mitchell mountie, shut up. Y'all can't even fix a good hot dog, or play football for that matter.
Lea
Really, the ugliest? That’s too damn funny. You do realize you are from Mitchell County? Spruce Pine and Bakersville definitely aren’t on anybody’s list of “the most beautiful people” in WNC
Stinktown fan making fun of mitchell . Least mitchell does not stink lol, everyone laughs about canton from the smell to the sorry team lol

Pisgah wouldn’t send anyone to film a Murphy practice. That’s total BS! If we wanted film for this season, we would have gotten it from the Erwin scrimmage, and I know we didn’t have anyone filming there either.

I definitely have no doubt they wouldn't do such a thing. Especially considering they have scrimmage film I'm sure. My comment was directed at the ones losing their mind over someone filming.

Doesn't surpise me a bit. Ok Pisgah guys which one of you was it? Be honest!!! LOL!! :p

There is no way Brett would have done this. First he played in the SMC. He has all the tape on Murphy he wants. Like Dogtuff said they haven't changed anything. Has to be a parent. Brett is a stand up guy. One of the best.

Reactions: PBBear51
Breaking News : Tuscola fan plans on attending Pisgah practice to film practice since he read statements on here from Pisgah fans stating nothing can be done to fan who films opposing teams practice !!! LMBO

Breaking News : Tuscola fan plans on attending Pisgah practice to film practice since he read statements on here from Pisgah fans stating nothing can be done to fan who films opposing teams practice !!! LMBO
Hell why not.. Yall have been to plenty of ours. oops..Did i say that out loud?:D

There is no way Brett would have done this. First he played in the SMC. He has all the tape on Murphy he wants. Like Dogtuff said they haven't changed anything. Has to be a parent. Brett is a stand up guy. One of the best.
Article in Waynesville paper where Brett is quoted talking about Murphy doing the same thing from year to year"They don't try to get too cute".I don't even think it was a parent just some guy rattling Murphy fans chain.It worked.Several people from Canton have houseboats at Hiwassee lake and campers sat Chatuge.This BS will just help to fire my Bears up more.

Pisgah.....that’s the theme front asheville all the way west. But Murphy is still rural. Just because they have a few restaurants doesn’t make it popping. Especially as you work towards Ranger/HD. Either way tomorrow is Friday and a** whippings will ensue....whichever way the tide turns. Good luck

Reactions: Gps62 and Cdoc73
Hows that long ride back to stink town lol
Stinktown? What are you like 13? Ha ha ha

But I wouldn't know since I've been in the comfort of my house this evening after a nice dinner out in town. Oh yeah and I'm not from Pisgah, so yeah...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT