ADVERTISEMENT

Southwest-Jacksonville game moved to Thursday

Well ...... Whitehead going back to QB and Linebacker full time for now. Dont know what happend to starting a new QB but it is what it is. Having put on weight and strength could be he will run more than pass. Game changed to thursday now so we get a days head start on everybody, but their might be some more games moved because of weather.

NO big deal having a QB play D also. Our local QB for two years played QB and DB all games. Like Whitehead he was big/strong and besides being a top rated QB was also one of the top ground gainers.

Reactions: UNC_91 and SWO-WA
Chris - trying to subscribe but repeatedly get an error “Purchase failed. Cannot reach the App Store.”
I will try again later

Chris - trying to subscribe but repeatedly get an error “Purchase failed. Cannot reach the App Store.”
I will try again later
Umm, not sure what is going on there. Are you clicking the Whitehead story link and getting the $1 for 6 months pop up?

Well ...... Whitehead going back to QB and Linebacker full time for now. Dont know what happend to starting a new QB but it is what it is. Having put on weight and strength could be he will run more than pass. Game changed to thursday now so we get a days head start on everybody, but their might be some more games moved because of weather.

NO big deal having a QB play D also. Our local QB for two years played QB and DB all games. Like Whitehead he was big/strong and besides being a top rated QB was also one of the top ground gainers.

Thought the same thing? Why keep switching all around positions? MaxPreps only shows 27 kids? Is that a typo, or are the numbers this low at SWO?

Thought the same thing? Why keep switching all around positions? MaxPreps only shows 27 kids? Is that a typo, or are the numbers this low at SWO?
Havnt seen a roster, but a poster that attended Midnight Madness said the numbers were low.

Umm, not sure what is going on there. Are you clicking the Whitehead story link and getting the $1 for 6 months pop up?
Yes. Just tried again and get the same error. I also tried going directly through the jdnews app and got the same thing.
Tomorrow, I’ll try from my PC (instead of iPhone) and see if I can sign up

Not sure what is going on there but yeah maybe doing it on the computer will help. Just be sure to click a local sports story link. We have analytics that show our bosses which stories gain followers.

Thanks for the help my friend. These are the times we live in now where everything is digital.

Reactions: SWO-WA
Not sure what is going on there but yeah maybe doing it on the computer will help. Just be sure to click a local sports story link. We have analytics that show our bosses which stories gain followers.

Thanks for the help my friend. These are the times we live in now where everything is digital.
I was able to subscribe using my laptop (via the Whitehead story)

Reactions: UNC_91 and SWO-#1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT