South View Is Undefeated

Jack Britt: 3-4
Hoke County: 0-7
Lumberton: 1-5
Douglas Byrd: 2-6
Westover: 2-5
EE.Smith: 0-8
Cape Fear 5-3

Nepsy just to be fair would you make the same statement on Hough in your general area if they were the topic of this thread. Yes they have big games ahead but the schedule is putrid to this point and non conference.
1-7,2-6,1-7,2-6,0-7, 5-3. 3-5 opponents

Nepsy just to be fair would you make the same statement on Hough in your general area if they were the topic of this thread. Yes they have big games ahead but the schedule is putrid to this point and non conference.
1-7,2-6,1-7,2-6,0-7, 5-3. 3-5 opponents

I've already made the exact statement. They should have gotten Cotton Candy along with their schedule. They struggled with MHS and I believe tied up with a below average LKN at the half. To their credit, there's probably not a school in the State with the number of FBS kids they have on their roster. They've returned the majority of their roster from a team that made it to Western Regional finals, with about 4 new FBS guys. You still have to play the game though.

Portcity
THOUGHTS: Is Southview for real or what? Are they the real deal?

Portcity
THOUGHTS: Is Southview for real or what? Are they the real deal?
I think they have a good team. I don’t think they have a great team. If they go small 4A, which they probably will, they have as good a chance as any. If they get a team with good CB they may be in trouble. SV could win it all or they could lose in the second round.

Reactions: S2V2
I think they have a good team. I don’t think they have a great team. If they go small 4A, which they probably will, they have as good a chance as any. If they get a team with good CB they may be in trouble. SV could win it all or they could lose in the second round.
Thanks for your kind and honest words Mr. PortcityFB sir

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT