ADVERTISEMENT

South Robeson Vacancy

S2V2

Feb 28, 2018
south-robeson.gif

Take the job S2V. You can install the Magic Dust offense, and the Chicken Wing defense and the "STANGS" will be off and running!!!!
Mr. Scots Roll
I appreciate your concern and advice but I have one problem with this.

I’m not down with OPP

Last edited:
Mr. Scots Roll
Plus I have so many followers that there is always one of the group that wants your autograph..... No-watt-i'm-sayin

If I took the job Mr. Scots Roll Raiders Rollin might follow me and try to be white line artist

Yeah so what about Mr. Bullzye?
He hasnt coached in a while. Why wouldnt he take on the job?;)

or how about Mr. Raider Titanium
I would actually look into his history and see what kind of record he holds;)

Both of these are free agents........or something:oops:

See Scots Roll i'm not that bad after all....I found you not one, but two Leads sir :(.

--------------------------- BREAK ---------------------------
As for me: Well I kinda coached in Cocoa, FL(not Cocoa Beach), but Cocoa Mr. Scots Roll. I'd love to see those 4-time State Champions play out here in Charlotte - North Kakilaki.:mad:

I retired from that, then retired from the U.S. Army and now I am retired retired...........:cool:

No-watt-i'm-sayin:)

Last edited:
Yeah so what about Mr. Bullzye?
He hasnt coached in a while. Why wouldnt he take on the job?;)

or how about Mr. Raider Titanium
I would actually look into his history and see what kind of record he holds;)

Both of these are free agents........or something:oops:

See Scots Roll i'm not that bad after all....I found you not one, but two Leads sir :(.

--------------------------- BREAK ---------------------------
As for me: Well I kinda coached in Cocoa, FL(not Cocoa Beach), but Cocoa Mr. Scots Roll. I'd love to see those 4-time State Champions play out here in Charlotte - North Kakilaki.:mad:

I retired from that, then retired from the U.S. Army and now I am retired retired...........:cool:

No-watt-i'm-sayin:)
Come on S2V-Snap, this job would be perfect for you. The Rowland community would love you and your Magic Dust Chicken.

Come on S2V-Snap, this job would be perfect for you. The Rowland community would love you and your Magic Dust Chicken.
David Copperfield has never shared the secret of his Magic Phenomenon and I am not about to share my all time famous Dust with Rowland sir

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT