ADVERTISEMENT

South Point vs Shelby

Uh oh! Ware are the “kitties” now? Will hitman get the wing-t back?
Wing T won championships too. But right now we’re still playing basketball. Shelby has always focused on all sports.

Just took “a Shelby” and wiped with “Lion paper”. It felt good and reminded me of LA, Hitman, SHS, SL et al...yada, yada, yada. And then, I realized that real fans live in Mt Holly. Figure it out, numbnuts.

I also realized that the Mighty Red Raiders are your only competition in 2a. Fear turns into balls, depending on every outcome with you posers. Yes, Crest owns your asses and it’s a fact. Those homosexuals annually admire our backsides.

My screw you in March means eff you in the fall! My name is sea dog, and I approved this message!

You Wareless misfits are in trouble! Even the bulldogs are humping your stumpy legs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blue and Gold22
My bad...just realized that my last post might only be understood by SL. He reached triple digits on the IQ test, however low, and then moved away. Enjoy EG crowds, bitches!

My bad...just realized that my last post might only be understood by SL. He reached triple digits on the IQ test, however low, and then moved away. Enjoy EG crowds, bitches!
I will respond to these posts after I have reached out to SL and he explains them to me.But in the mean time screw you and eff you in March.

Reactions: seadog28
I guess my boy SHS is the only Lion with juice. Maybe bull-lion will show up to awkwardly explain the lack of smack resulting from a Wareless future. PTWS? Post traumatic Ware syndrome?

Meow, bitches!
Now we are heading toward the middle of June and with summer workouts going strong I can start to get a little excited.Only 8 weeks until the Jamboree.

Poor South Point. Isaiah Bess is going to light them up. A soul crushing loss to end the regular season. Ouch!

This is a Crest Charger saying "you can whip our tail but can't whip my big brother.

JustAFan...Did you post that without thinking or worse you thought it out and then posted anyway.

This is a Crest Charger saying "you can whip our tail but can't whip my big brother.

JustAFan...Did you post that without thinking or worse you thought it out and then posted anyway.

I don’t understand your point .Raidersaway. After reviewing the 2018 season, Crest beat South Point , Shelby and Burns. ‘Splain

Raidersway, are we good this year or what? I think yes, but the word on the street worries me. Of course we’ll compete, but will we be special? You are the swami, brother!

Raidersway, are we good this year or what? I think yes, but the word on the street worries me. Of course we’ll compete, but will we be special? You are the swami, brother!
SP is never down and come November you will be clicking.I hate to see your back on the streets again.

Seadog we lost the best OL player ever to wear a SP jersey but the balance of the OL is back. So over all our OL should be better. Ray Grier is going to be special. King primarily our safety will get time in the backfield. Jones returns at fullback after rushing for 1800 yards a year ago. The real question is QB. We have a sophomore that is going to be outstanding but whether he is ready for the spotlight remains to be seen. Leeper a 3 year starter at the wing but served as backup QB last where he did start 3 games is our option at QB. If the QB problem is solved our offense will be as good as ever.
Defensively we have the pieces to put a strong fast DL on the field. Secondary will be very good. King is 3 star rated with plenty of D-1 offers. Linebackers play is the question mark. Only time will tell us what we have at LB. Can't rate the defense just yet.

Seadog we lost the best OL player ever to wear a SP jersey but the balance of the OL is back. So over all our OL should be better. Ray Grier is going to be special. King primarily our safety will get time in the backfield. Jones returns at fullback after rushing for 1800 yards a year ago. The real question is QB. We have a sophomore that is going to be outstanding but whether he is ready for the spotlight remains to be seen. Leeper a 3 year starter at the wing but served as backup QB last where he did start 3 games is our option at QB. If the QB problem is solved our offense will be as good as ever.
Defensively we have the pieces to put a strong fast DL on the field. Secondary will be very good. King is 3 star rated with plenty of D-1 offers. Linebackers play is the question mark. Only time will tell us what we have at LB. Can't rate the defense just yet.
You might as well just said we are loaded this year.

PTWS, gonna happen. Hitman knows I’m right. I’d include SL, but he’s pretty much a Bulldog fan now.

Last edited:
Shut up seadog lol

I will say a lot of those kids currently starting at burns I coached in youth league so I will absolutely pull for them great kids

Speaking of football reckon South Point will hold us ( shelby) under 40 this season? Naw? Me either buddy :)

July 4th has come and gone so football season is officially started. Expect the Raiders and Shelby to battle it out as the Raiders will have a very special team if the QB is what we think he is. Shelby will be good and I expect Bess to throw 5 TD's in the game against SP............ 2 to Ray Grier and 1 to Devon King with the other two being caught by Shelby players in the 4th quarter as they desperately try to overcome a 35 point deficit. You heard it here first.

July 4th has come and gone so football season is officially started. Expect the Raiders and Shelby to battle it out as the Raiders will have a very special team if the QB is what we think he is. Shelby will be good and I expect Bess to throw 5 TD's in the game against SP............ 2 to Ray Grier and 1 to Devon King with the other two being caught by Shelby players in the 4th quarter as they desperately try to overcome a 35 point deficit. You heard it here first.

Outstanding post, combined with the “pewter lion demise”, the Mighty Red Raiders should roll through 2aa this year. Don’t hate, you whiners!!

Well RT it could not have been articulated better and quite your standard.
I could not help but to consider how other Raider fans would have presented their details in describing the 2019 SP Red Raider team.

Seadog's discribition of the 2019 Raider team would be something like this.....SHELBY SUX! WHO IS CREST!
Corndog 's version following SP's first scrimmage would be to assassinated the entire Raider coaching staff and burn down
South Point High School.

You notice no Shelby fans respond!
Cause we really dont care bout SP
And we know that SP ass whipping is comming..
Good nite...lol

You notice no Shelby fans respond!
Cause we really dont care bout SP
And we know that SP ass whipping is comming..
Good nite...lol

Um, you just responded? I’ll scratch my head because we are in yours. Gonna be a long year for you, muscle head! :)

Reactions: shelbyfan1
For shelbyfan1 and his kindergarten class of fellow Shelby fans. PTWS...Post Traumatic Ware Syndrome. It’s real, and it’s happening now!

Reactions: Blue and Gold22
Lol...no bite sea pup...life goes on..ass whipping are still real! And were still comming.....stay tuned!

Every July you guys tell us how bad your going to whip the Lions and every December you are sitting in the gym wishing you had a decent basketball program.

Reactions: shelbyfan1
just seen this. had 2 go behind da wall knock down some cobweb, find da key spray da lock and open da iron box. Da Creek shut out da SHS LION in a 7 on 7 just think what would happen Man on Man in A REAL GAME. HALF TIME GAME OVER.

just seen this. had 2 go behind da wall knock down some cobweb, find da key spray da lock and open da iron box. Da Creek shut out da SHS LION in a 7 on 7 just think what would happen Man on Man in A REAL GAME. HALF TIME GAME OVER.

Is dat middle creek, reedy creek or kelsy's sprang. aint nuf enformaion to figor out the HAFE TIME SCRORE. keep flootin tha word.

Wannbecoach. 1s off MC. Excellent FB team.
They did win 35-0 in the game but you fail to mention that only lost by 6 in 1st meeting. 25-19
Also no excuses just fact, Shelbys best rec wasnt playing at all over that weekend and we still finished 2nd..plus we beat plenty of 4a schools on that path..
So lets put it this way...Shelby has lost only two game in 6 yrs in it OWN classification.
In last 6 yrs whats MC win -loss over its own classification?..
In other words. Were damn good team..
I dont know what else you people want from them

Last edited:
It was a 7 on 7 in June....Nobody popping Champagne corks on the Creek side or tearing up the play sheet on the Shelby side. Watched Shelby 4 times over two days.

They looked the part to me.

Reactions: beamer24
Thanks blue and gold.
Shelby has alot of key returning players on both sides of ball.
Coach Wilbanks and rest of staff have worked really hard this off season.
Maybe one of hardest ive seen in awhile.
A good non conf. Sch will have them ready for 2a play.
One goal every year.....work harder each week work to improve..make that run in playoffs

Thanks blue and gold.
Shelby has alot of key returning players on both sides of ball.
Coach Wilbanks and rest of staff have worked really hard this off season.
Maybe one of hardest ive seen in awhile.
A good non conf. Sch will have them ready for 2a play.
One goal every year.....work harder each week work to improve..make that run in playoffs

Hate trolls and this place is littered with them. Injuries, kids out...etc,etc. Whatever. Championship level programs use these things for different reasons. Talk to me about Shelby in December.

FYI- Creek has lost two 7 on 7 games total in the 7 on 7 season and are the #1 seed in Alabama going into tomm . Some of the best programs in the southeast. Does matter? No clue but Shelby would be one of plenty of elite programs to get beat by MC in two hand touch.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT