ADVERTISEMENT

South Iredell HC

I haven’t heard anything with South yet. But looking forward to see who gets the job.

Any idea who are some guys that are interested or guys that the SI crowd may be interested in?

Any idea who are some guys that are interested or guys that the SI crowd may be interested in?
I haven’t heard many names - I know only possibly 3 names - Ik 2 are getting interviewed but other then that , Idk who else is involved

Looks like I figured out 2 more names interview won’t say names or anything but I will say is both from outside the area of Iredell n Both does have atleast some type of connection to Iredell co

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
Buckle up - We shall see how this all unfolds - Good luck to the rest of the coaches left in the race

Seem like South Iredell is keeping it tight lipped on who still in the running. It will be interesting who they hire

Update: Final 4 are set , I believe they prob cut 2 and maybe do another interview or maybe just pick from 4.

I don’t not know any names but 1 name but I won’t say it bc idk if he favorite or not - I am interested on who they hired and who does that HC bring in with him

T least one of the four finalist has been told no. From another school in Iredell system that would have been THE MAN. But they are not going that direction. I do not know any more than what I have stated.

T least one of the four finalist has been told no. From another school in Iredell system that would have been THE MAN. But they are not going that direction. I do not know any more than what I have stated.
Ik who you are talking about I believe he was the front runner at one point but I have info that I can’t say but all I will say the current front runner is out of state but It seem his accolades are very impressive and seem he would be a great hire but idk who anything like that

You don't know the strength of the team and the teams they went up against. Record might not tell you everything.
Only time will tell ….. but it’s hard to tell people why u passed on someone who been there for 5-10 years for a guy who has a 26-28 record …. I’m not saying this new coach can’t win but if he doesn’t win then SI will be in same spot it is in now.

Reactions: KingNole73
Has this guy been hired. Or they still going through the process of checking out the ones going for the job. Does anyone know about any others running for the job.

Idk what's so secretive about it at this point. School systems treat hiring a football coach like they're voting.
Well, the local school board has to give its approval on new hires, even coaches. Then after that, local media can jump all over this. Seems like this new head coach was a head football coach in Wisconsin, and he did work as an assistant coach under Chris Metzger @ Pinecrest.

Here's a list of high school football coaching changes in Wisconsin for 2022. Pick a name that someone may remember who worked as assistant at Pinecrest?
Mitch Johnson was the assistant coach from Pinecrest who went to Wisconsin to become a head coach at Appleton West HS..

Here's a list of high school football coaching changes in Wisconsin for 2022. Pick a name that someone may remember who worked as assistant at Pinecrest?
problem solved!

well i dont understand how you are posting about a meet and greet but yet i havent seen any formal intro or announce about the new coaching hire but looks like Mitch Johnson is the new HC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT