ADVERTISEMENT

South Columbus at Douglas Byrd(3A)

Stallions by 3 TDs at least. 28-7.

Stallion Defense holds the Eagle rush game to a minimum, pass game is a toss up. Stallion Offense takes the ball up the gut with the FB and RB all night eating the clock with maybe 3 pass attempts all night.

Looking forward to another great season! Go Stallions!

Got a feeling this one might be a little closer than expected, I’m taking the stallions 35-21

Coach Paroli finally has his kids playing hard and came away with a victory last Friday against Fairmont, but a lot of work is still left to be done. Stallions defense looked solid in the Jamboree and the extra week off helped clean some things up. Stallions win this one by at least 14-17 points

Last edited:
Reactions: SCHS2011
Coach Paroli finally has his kids playing hard and came away with a victory last Friday against Fairmont, but a lot of work is still left to be done. Stallions defense looked solid in the Jamboree and the extra week off helped clean some things up. Stallions win this one by at least 14-17 points

Dang Paroli is still coaching? What is he like 90 now?

0-0 end of first quarter. Souths offense out of sync, DB was driving inside red zone but south come away with an INT to save it from being 7-0 Douglas Byrd.

7-0 South, set up by a nice pass to #14 from Ivey finished off by a counter for the TD.

7-6 South, Douglas Byrd TD set up by big kickoff return inside souths 20. #21 for DB is Fast and shifty. Very good RB.

7-6 halftime, only thing stopping Douglas Byrd is Douglas Byrd. Hope coach has got something for them at halftime.

14-6 South, interesting to see what adjustments south has made on defense.

21-6 6 minutes left. We have looked okay on offense, the line has played really poorly. Defensively Douglas Byrd has commited at least 3 turnovers I can remember right off and had a TD called back by a penalty so they have really stopped theirselves all night. Overall fellas the truth is the truth and this year is gonna be a rebuilding year, I hope we can keep it competitive in some of the rivalry games and hope for the best. This year is just simply gonna be one of those years.

Reactions: GuardTrapStallion
21-14 South, DB went straight down the field. 4 minutes left. Looking at potential onside kick here. DB goes for 2 every time so this could get tight quick.

Right on. Yeah I agree with you on the rebuilding year, tough to bring in a senior QB with no real playing time. If I were dove I’d get a sophomore or freshman QB/RB/FB up there shadowing on Friday night to learn and get experience. I knew that’d be our Achilles heel this year. I expected more out of the OL. They’ve got the size to compete.

Heard Rashawn Grates younger brother is the QB on JV that’s exciting news for Stallion football, the kid has always been a hustler and his brother was one of the best to ever put on a SCHS jersey. Had the pleasure of playing with him on varsity my sophomore year before he graduated. Also side note from tonight’s game I noticed the cheerleaders from Douglas Byrd brought over a gift and some water for our cheerleaders and cheer coach! Super classy move on their part and very well appreciated! Good luck to the Eagles the rest of their season!

Reactions: GuardTrapStallion
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT