ADVERTISEMENT

Sorry Guys, Or Will It Make Some Happy

Status
Not open for further replies.

TD-FridayNight

Oct 28, 2015
Mayberry - RFD,NC
Sorry Guys, Or Will It Make All Happy? Which Ever I have something to say. I can't take it or dish it out like I used to, and I don't need to spend so much time trying to keep up with those much younger.
I just can't hang anymore like I used to. I never know what to say anymore or when to say whatever. I feel like just an ole has been in the wrong place at the wrong time. You younger guys take over. Time for me to sit back and only try and watch. Mr. TM and 1 more made that clear recently. I did not leave right then but that was my plan after reading their previous posts. I did not want to give anyone an idea who they were. I am not gone for good, but I can promise I won't be back anywhere near as often. Time to turn it over to the new younger people to enjoy. I am not blaming anyone or blaming anyone but my not being able to hang. I used to have a comeback for anything, but now I can't be the person I was giving it right back to the ones that gave it without making everyone mad. It is a boring world, and I will say no more.

I chose this time of day to go under the radar of the game unnoticed until later.

Last edited:
Don’t let anyone dictate your life by their words that probably have no meaning except to crawl under your skin.

Sorry Guys, Or Will It Make All Happy? Which Ever I have something to say. I can't take it or dish it out like I used to, and I don't need to spend so much time trying to keep up with those much younger.
I just can't hang anymore like I used to. I never know what to say anymore or when to say whatever. I feel like just an ole has been in the wrong place at the wrong time. You younger guys take over. Time for me to sit back and only try and watch. Mr. TM and 1 more made that clear recently. I did not leave right then but that was my plan after reading their previous posts. I did not want to give anyone an idea who they were. I am not gone for good, but I can promise I won't be back anywhere near as often. Time to turn it over to the new younger people to enjoy. I am not blaming anyone or blaming anyone but my not being able to hang. I used to have a comeback for anything, but now I can't be the person I was giving it right back to the ones that gave it without making everyone mad. It is a boring world, and I will say no more.

I chose this time of day to go under the radar of the game unnoticed until later.
I get burnt out at the end of the season and post i am leaving BUT never this early in the season so someone tell Beavis Butthead that, one is like the other dumb as all get out, and has to have all the attention ! And don't know what STOP means. I can't even leave with a little respect without him wanting the attention.

• Wow
Reactions: Bearmod1
No you posting stuff like this every year just to get some attention is dumb. You said your leaving then keep posting. I don't need attention I do this for fun. And you never left you kept posting Wich is ok do what you want but chill with drama .

Reactions: DaBluePrint1
I’m with Buzz 🐝 on this. Just make a peaceful exodus ..or take a small step back…no announcement needed.. no one cares how much or how little someone posts.. only what is said matters..

Reactions: buzzcoach

I made it better and easier to read my whole message as some may read only what they want to and stop at that point. I did this because I have stopped posting before, not this year but maybe last year and someone posted wonder where TD is. They may know who they were that posted that, but I cannot remember who. It was not done for attention at all. If I wanted attention, I would just post thread after thread and repeat some threads by changing the title. The person who asked where I was knows who they are and it has happened at least 2 times and I do remember who one of them was.

Last edited:
Reactions: kingbluedevil
I made it better and easier to read my whole message as some may read only what they want to and stop at that point. I did this because I have stopped posting before, not this year but maybe last year and someone posted wonder where TD is. They may know who they were that posted that, but I cannot remember who. It was not done for attention at all. If I wanted attention, I would just post thread after thread and repeat some threads by changing the title. The person who asked where I was knows who they are and it has happened at least 2 times and I do remember who one of them was.
Don’t know which is worse, this or the idiot who keeps changing his username.

Unimpressed Break Up GIF by WE tv

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT