ADVERTISEMENT

Smoky Mountain Football

But I wouldnt worry if i was a Canton resident.. (thank God I’m not) but in due time I’m sure that assistant will be back one of these days to claim what was his all along

Last edited:
I hear that smoky is getting 2 coaches from Pisgah. Seems that former head coach David Pressley is tagging along with your new head coach. He has a new job at smoky to go along with his coaching position. Who's gonna run the program?
Is this fact or speculation about Pressley? Last I heard was that he has a gig on our local radio station come football season. Seems impossible to me to be a SM coach in any capacity and co-host Bears football radio show?

Is this fact or speculation about Pressley? Last I heard was that he has a gig on our local radio station come football season. Seems impossible to me to be a SM coach in any capacity and co-host Bears football radio show?

I have heard this also.

It is a fact. He will not be on the radio..He's for sure going to smoky.

Reactions: PBBear51
Smoky will also have another PE position open as another coach on staff is leaving. They already had a PE spot at the elementary school as well. Lots of spots to hire coaches.

I’m pretty sure another coach on staff is going with brindley & pressley. Jmo

I’m pretty sure another coach on staff is going with brindley & pressley. Jmo

I am pretty sure that Pisgah will have no problem filling any coaching vacancy.I think it says a lot about Pisgah that several assistant coaches have been hired by other schools as head coaches over the years.

Last edited:
Reactions: PBBear51
But I wouldnt worry if i was a Canton resident.. (thank God I’m not) but in due time I’m sure that assistant will be back one of these days to claim what was his all along

No assistant coach has ever left Pisgah and later came back as head coach.He want either.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT