ADVERTISEMENT

SMOKING MIRRORS......

NU2TSO NY

Jan 23, 2022
I Understand its playoff time and all that , But this talk about this Top Team B.S has to stop . How you a 4A team playing 2A teams in non-conference like for real B stop.... Especially if you got top talent on your roster. So when I see you got 40 sacks & 20 int's half that came against 2A NON-CONFERENCE GTFOH....

I Understand its playoff time and all that , But this talk about this Top Team B.S has to stop . How you a 4A team playing 2A teams in non-conference like for real B stop.... Especially if you got top talent on your roster. So when I see you got 40 sacks & 20 int's half that came against 2A NON-CONFERENCE GTFOH....
We got another live one. Gotta do that research, boss man. It's a county rival that brings in good gate money to support both schools. Our 3 state titles since 2007 and multiple title appearances during the Indy run speaks for themselves. It's one game out of 10, lol.

We got another live one. Gotta do that research, boss man. It's a county rival that brings in good gate money to support both schools. Our 3 state titles since 2007 and multiple title appearances during the Indy run speaks for themselves. It's one game out of 10, lol.
RUN INTO A EAST FORSTHY,HOUGH, CHAMBERS,MALLARD CREEK,GRIMSLEY SEASON OVER ..... EVERY TEAM GOT MONEY ,SOME TEAMS GOT PARENTS THAT CAN SINGLE HANDLIY HANDLE TEAM EXPENSIVES .

Don’t mean to be the grammar police, but it’s “smoke and mirrors”. Not exactly sure what “smoking mirrors” are.

Apparently smoking mirror is the most potent pot plant on Earth. Now our friend here obviously doesn't have any of that I'm sure but he obviously got into something good. My guess would be the pack of Sharpies he bought at the Wal-Mart last night.

SEE.....WHA....UH...HAPPENED....WAS...

GUESS WHO RAN INTO GRIMSLEY TONIGHT 🐻

WHERE YOU AT!?
Do you possess more championship rings than any Charlotte school or tied at the moment?

Congratulations, New Bern, on your well-deserving victory.

And the purpose of this original post is…??
Click on to the originators previous post and read.
Peanuts Nuts GIF

• Haha
Reactions: cimsies
You’re about two months late to the party Chopper. And it’s phrase😂

Thank you I sit corrected, I just woke up btw from all night on the road, so I'm not totally concious(sp?). I knew it was old, figured they brought it back due to the New Bern win.

Reactions: ocdavis31
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT