ADVERTISEMENT

SMC JV Finale

mhs95

Sep 7, 2017
Andrews at Murphy moved to tomorrow due to weather.

Does Murphy with their injuries have what it takes to hold off Andrews , and does The Ville handle Rosman?

Any other teams moving games up?

Last edited:
Andrews at Murphy moved to tomorrow due to weather.

Does Murphy with their injuries have what it takes to hold off Andrews , and does The Ville handle Rosman?

Any other teams moving games up?
I've always had a soft spot for underdogs. It would be cool for the Rosman community and their program if they won the JV conference in their last season in the SMC.

Rville putting it on rosman before the live feed went out.

Started at 4:00.

48-0

Is on Rosman Facebook page.

Last edited:
That’s a head scratcher. How does Murphy lose to a team that Robbinsville beats 48-0 and Swain beat 30-0 even if their qb went out?

Reactions: CherokeeKid
This Robbinsville jv team will be a load as juniors and seniors

It really was just a perfect storm. We were up 14-0 in the first quarter before Stalcup went out with hamstring injury. He came back after half but was nowhere near healthy. Add to that, we had 3 kids ineligible to play due to grades. One being our starting center and DT.

Credit to Rosman... they played their best game of the season that night, but we had our worst.

That’s a head scratcher. How does Murphy lose to a team that Robbinsville beats 48-0 and Swain beat 30-0 even if their qb went out?

My theory - the conference was down this year. I know, I know, I said nobody would beat Swain and they tanked like they normally do :p

Murphy was up 14-0 against Rosman when their running back (who is the best back in the conference) went out with an injury.

I think Rosman had some key guys out for both games. Not sure it would have changed the outcome, but the scores were certainly a bit more lopsided.

They had a nice season despite some pretty significant injury issues and the shifting sands of COVID world.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT