ADVERTISEMENT

SMC Basketball

Big game at least on the girls side of things Tuesday with Cherokee coming to Robbinsville. I'm sire it'll be standing room only. How have Cherokee's boys looked?

Big game at least on the girls side of things Tuesday with Cherokee coming to Robbinsville. I'm sire it'll be standing room only. How have Cherokee's boys looked?
Watched a little of their game at Franklin and they didn't look great that night. I think they will struggle against teams with size. They did just win 2 of 3 on their Oklahoma trip.

Robbinsville girls down 18 going into 4th.
I don't understand why people pick us so high this year. This team never even played together until until this year and Brooms and Shuler not playing really hurt.
Robbinsville could still finish 2nd maybe 3rd.

Should be done good games on the boys side tonight. I think I will go watch the Murphy/robbinsville game. Usually it's the girls game that means a lot for conference but I don't think that's the case this year. Murphy girls seem to be really struggling.

Reactions: FYNSportsJakeWest
Andrews vs Cherokee boys game should be a good one as well
People need to keep in mind that Andrews have been playing without Weaver who has been one of our best if not the best player on this team. Can’t wait till he returns but only when he is healthy enough to come back

People need to keep in mind that Andrews have been playing without Weaver who has been one of our best if not the best player on this team. Can’t wait till he returns but only when he is healthy enough to come back
I have no clue if he will be back, but I hope he's back for the Robbinsville game on Tuesday. Gonna be a great game.

Reactions: Wildcat10fan
Robbinsville is solid. Once Carpenter gets back to being completely healthy, they will be even better.

Robbinsville is solid. Once Carpenter gets back to being completely healthy, they will be even better.
Robbinsville is very good. Their starting 5 with Don is stout. I'm not sure about their depth though.
Do they rotate many in and out? if someone were to get into foul trouble?

Robbinsville is very good. Their starting 5 with Don is stout. I'm not sure about their depth though.
Do they rotate many in and out? if someone were to get into foul trouble?
They have a decent backup F/C. He’s more a traditional big man. Plays more under the basket. He’s young but he’s good enough to buy some minutes to give others rest. Got another decent guard. They are about 7 deep. They have 2 freshman that play jvs that will really help them with depth er next year. Should be better next year than this year. They’ll add depth next year.

Reactions: FYNSportsJakeWest
Hayesville would usually have pretty high expectations in a year where they were bringing back 3 starters and their whole bench from a good team. Obviously Ashe and McTaggart were big time players and losing them hurt, and people focusing on how much they brought to the table maybe makes people forget about what's still there, but Hayesville's cupboard's not empty.

Reactions: Wildcat10fan
Robbinsville boys looking better every week.
Cherokee beating Hayesville shows how impressive the Knights have been so far this year.

Robbinsville boys looking better every week.
Cherokee beating Hayesville shows how impressive the Knights have been so far this year.
Robbinsville is a good team, but I'd say my bigger takeaway from the Cherokee/Hayesville score is how far Cherokee has come in the last month. Cherokee lost twice to Franklin by 25+ just a few weeks ago. Not even a month later they're beating a Hayesville team that was pretty even with Franklin.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT