ADVERTISEMENT

SimmonsRatings Playoff Bracket Projections

I've seen us paired with West meck, Vance, Mallard Creek, Pinecrest and Myers Park in various projections. Lol. The West Meck/Mooresville pairing seems to be the most common. Given the other options- I'd take a game vs WM

These brackets: actually look pretty good & honest... I just wonder if the NCHSAA will be similar to SIMMONS or will they create some odd random, makes no sense kinda bracket.

Reactions: RaidersRocks
glenn's d against the run is horrible u r being kind
Yeah would have the agree . Mediocre was being nice . But offense can score with anyone . Scored most points against Scotland this year and hung 24 against East Forsyth in the first quarter , and did both of those without arguably the best football player on their team in Kier Meredith. Not saying they will beat AL Brown but they can flat out score.

Yeah would have the agree . Mediocre was being nice . But offense can score with anyone . Scored most points against Scotland this year and hung 24 against East Forsyth in the first quarter , and did both of those without arguably the best football player on their team in Kier Meredith. Not saying they will beat AL Brown but they can flat out score.
Sorry meant first half vs EF

Sorry meant first half vs EF
they can score thats why i was irked when my clown friends from New Bern asked what big time passing offense has Scotland played? Probably 1 of the top 5 in the state. SMH of the ignorance of what I thought were knowledgable football fans. Glenn gets any type of defensive help they can be around until round 3.

Last edited:
they can score that why my clown friends from New Bern asked what big time passing offense has Scotland played. Probably 1 of the top 5 in the state. SMH of the ignorance of what I thought were knowledgable football fans. Glenn gets any type of defensive help they can be around until round 3.
Agreed.

they can score thats why i was irked when my clown friends from New Bern asked what big time passing offense has Scotland played? Probably 1 of the top 5 in the state. SMH of the ignorance of what I thought were knowledgable football fans. Glenn gets any type of defensive help they can be around until round 3.

Lol. He was asking you a question. We're very knowledgeable, asking a question doesn't change that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT