ADVERTISEMENT

Shocker of the night Trinity 21 Randleman 19

And yet orange/blue beat a team Reidsville believes is very good?
And turns around and goes to OT with Asheboro?
They are an enigma.
Just hope next week they play similarly in Ramseur
Yeah, stuff is starting to get really weird in the "RC". My only explanation is that someone in Trinity has uncompromising photos of the Orange/Blue coaching staff.

I'm just hoping ER doesn't get way overconfident now. I don't think it'll happen but that angle is there.

Yeah, stuff is starting to get really weird in the "RC". My only explanation is that someone in Trinity has uncompromising photos of the Orange/Blue coaching staff.

I'm just hoping ER doesn't get way overconfident now. I don't think it'll happen but that angle is there.
Don’t think that’s gonna happen. Roundabout high, or orange/blue has been the focal point of most sports schedules since the conference formed lo those many years ago.

Ok I’ve been under the weather and on meds so not really sure what kind of prose will end up in my posts…

Don’t think that’s gonna happen. Roundabout high, or orange/blue has been the focal point of most sports schedules since the conference formed lo those many years ago.

Ok I’ve been under the weather and on meds so not really sure what kind of prose will end up in my posts…
Hey, let your inner Edgar Allan Poe flow, man.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT