ADVERTISEMENT

Max Preps 2a rankings after week 9

I agree with you but where’s your money?
On Northeastern as always. Monroe/Reidsville that’s who we believe will represent the west. Aside from JK, I believe Whiteville and ED will make some noise in the playoffs. The Wolfpack team that came to Elizabeth City last season was not only well coached and tough but they brought a massive fan base. It made for a great game to be apart of. I’d love for them to come back

SWO won four titles in 10 years from the East lol. Doesn't happen every time weirdo
You know 4 out of 10 is an F right. SWO hasn't been relevant since 1000 BC. Get out of here with your bone headed reasoning.

Have the Stallions won anything since smart phones were discovered? I'll let the horse answer...

• Haha
Reactions: daagoob
How many years now has it been Monroe's year just for them to lose in the 3rd round?

I think 2015 or so..

You seem to like to talk bout them in this manner. I hope they meet Reidsville in the playoffs. I'm curious how it turns out. You've been more vocal these days since Reidsville stopped choking.

When Shelby was spanking Reidsville for several years you were more on the bitter side. Now you're walking around like you're Stone Cold Steve Austin.

I like it. I'll remember this when Reidsville has to clock out of the top spot. :cool:

I think 2015 or so..

You seem to like to talk bout them in this manner. I hope they meet Reidsville in the playoffs. I'm curious how it turns out. You've been more vocal these days since Reidsville stopped choking.

When Shelby was spanking Reidsville for several years you were more on the bitter side. Now you're walking around like you're Stone Cold Steve Austin.

I like it. I'll remember this when Reidsville has to clock out of the top spot. :cool:

Well every year is there year and they flounder. And im as vocal as always. Pal

Hear, here...their, there. sea, see. Chopper who is YOUR team?
Between Choppers midnight bowl-a-ramas and midget tossing over around Ranlo trade lot area, he became a Pasquotank fan the night he met that hefty gal with the neatly trimmed beard and patch over her eye.... The reverse mohawk really caught his eye (think Hawk from Road Warriors mohawk)

Anyway, he was once a Chocowinity fan but had trouble pronouncing the name , then he became an North Duplin fan only because he thought they were saying Dumpling since he can only eat those when he leaves his teeth in the mayonnaise jar full of apple cider vinegar at the house

He's good people though... He just lacks what they call "da social skills"

:)

Between Choppers midnight bowl-a-ramas and midget tossing over around Ranlo trade lot area, he became a Pasquotank fan the night he met that hefty gal with the neatly trimmed beard and patch over her eye.... The reverse mohawk really caught his eye (think Hawk from Road Warriors mohawk)

Anyway, he was once a Chocowinity fan but had trouble pronouncing the name , then he became an North Duplin fan only because he thought they were saying Dumpling since he can only eat those when he leaves his teeth in the mayonnaise jar full of apple cider vinegar at the house

He's good people though... He just lacks what they call "da social skills"

:)

You're lucky Burns and East Gaston had smaller acorns than Huss and decided to play in 2A, or your team would be orphaned to a 1A conference with the weakest RPIs since leather helmets.

Not wrong…😂 Huss would be hell in 2A. Imagine how a higher seed team will feel when Ashbrook rolls in?

both round 4 teams would be beat up or with injuries and the west rep would hobble into the title game on one leg and still win by 20. That's gonna be 3A again this year. I'll respect any team that gets knocked out in round 2 in 3A.

Ok guys. Here is the attitude of down east NC football. It’s not as good as it is out west. As my friend Mike Propst said is that down east football is behind the west because no one is moving to places like Martin, Bertie Washington Beaufort even Pitt county. The economics of that part of the state are not what their counterparts in the wests are so population decline is also an issue.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT