ADVERTISEMENT

Max Preps 2a rankings after week 9

I agree with you but where’s your money?
On Northeastern as always. Monroe/Reidsville that’s who we believe will represent the west. Aside from JK, I believe Whiteville and ED will make some noise in the playoffs. The Wolfpack team that came to Elizabeth City last season was not only well coached and tough but they brought a massive fan base. It made for a great game to be apart of. I’d love for them to come back

SWO won four titles in 10 years from the East lol. Doesn't happen every time weirdo
You know 4 out of 10 is an F right. SWO hasn't been relevant since 1000 BC. Get out of here with your bone headed reasoning.

Have the Stallions won anything since smart phones were discovered? I'll let the horse answer...

• Haha
Reactions: daagoob
How many years now has it been Monroe's year just for them to lose in the 3rd round?

I think 2015 or so..

You seem to like to talk bout them in this manner. I hope they meet Reidsville in the playoffs. I'm curious how it turns out. You've been more vocal these days since Reidsville stopped choking.

When Shelby was spanking Reidsville for several years you were more on the bitter side. Now you're walking around like you're Stone Cold Steve Austin.

I like it. I'll remember this when Reidsville has to clock out of the top spot. :cool:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT