ADVERTISEMENT

Shelby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peppers is eligible for the College HOF next year and NFL HOF in 2024. Should be first ballot even though there's a log jam with pass rushers. Already in the NC HOF. That's who would get my vote. Best DE of his era and one of the best ever. Old-timers probably say Bell or someone from their era. Not really worth arguing over.

Last edited:
Reactions: UNC_91 and beamer24
Hear* and it’s comical at this point how much you’ve written.

Also, I’m living rent-free in your head. You’ve done your research on me. I could be a coach, I could be an administrator, I could be a current player, I could be the mayor of Lattimore, I could be from Forest Hills, I could be from Richmond County, I could be from Polkville. You’ll never know, but we’ll all know that you’re deranged.

Back to 2A.
Rent free? The question is for how long.

• Haha
Reactions: UNC_91
Though it's unlikely:(, teams like Team Nepsy or Team 2nd To None would promote 10 pages. Team 2nd To None sounds almost unstoppable with his History Channel Content. Team Nepsy "The Professor" will not let his guard, his students, nor his Cigar down. Everyone else hasn't always appeared in total control, but UNC_91 has displayed some strength by giving the emojis their complete attention. UNC_91 is looking good. The one who creates the most content with a compelling pitch will receive a LIKE or a Laughing Out Loud emoji from UNC_91 as well. It's unclear whether any of the two teams will make a spectacular comeback, but it is definitely worth waiting for. UNC_91 has first shift until 12am.

Sorry boo

• Haha
Though it's unlikely:(, teams like Team Nepsy or Team 2nd To None would promote 10 pages. Team 2nd To None sounds almost unstoppable with his History Channel Content. Team Nepsy "The Professor" will not let his guard, his students, nor his Cigar down. Everyone else hasn't always appeared in total control, but UNC_91 has displayed some strength by giving the emojis their complete attention. UNC_91 is looking good. The one who creates the most content with a compelling pitch will receive a LIKE or a Laughing Out Loud emoji from UNC_91 as well. It's unclear whether any of the two teams will make a spectacular comeback, but it is definitely worth waiting for. UNC_91 has first shift until 12am.

Sorry boo

History channel content was epic. I just try keep it going and funny. Life is way to short to be getting all emotional, especially about highschool football lol

History channel content was epic. I just try keep it going and funny. Life is way to short to be getting all emotional, especially about highschool football lol

Agree! My momma once told me to keep laughing, smiling, and grinning while I have teeth:(. If you’re watching a high school football game, one can presume that you personally know someone playing in the game, usually your kid (or sibling.) If that’s the case you probably know a dozen kids on the team. That automatically gives you an emotional investment in the outcome of the game. It baffles my mind how a person could think playing football is dangerous for their child, yet they will let that same child get behind the wheel of a car and engage in an act a million times more dangerous. The key takeaway is that Shelby and MC are both dominant at their respective levels. MC has a handful of college pupils, while Shelby has a hand full of titles in the glass trophy cabinet.

• Haha
Who is this nepsy guy?
He is out of control.

The most accomplished football player to ever come out of North Carolina played his high school ball in Shelby.
Call us back when you have someone to match that.
Can’t leave you hanging.
Peppers and others make a run.
But no one is really close.
Looks like Shelby is # 1 again.

Bell Peppers

Pro Football Hall of Fame. Yes. May be
College Football Hall of Fame. Yes. No
Super Bowl Champion. Yes. No
Super Bowl appearances 2. 1
NFL Player of the Year. Yes. No
NFL 100 Anniversary Team(2019) Yes. No
All Pro/Pro Bowl years. 9. 9
Team H of F. KC or Car. Yes. No
NFL Team # Jersey Retired Yes. No

D1 College National Champion Yes. No

Heisman Voting. #3. #10
Outland, Badnarik, Lombardi win Yes. Yes
College All American 1st team. Twice. Once
College # Jersey Retired. Yes No(honored)

High School NC All State. Yes. Yes

Kansas City Chiefs Hall of Fame Head Coach Hank Steam said of Bobby Bell, that, "He could play all 22 positions on the field, and play them well." In addition to all that, he was regarded as one of the greatest long snapper centers for field goals and points-after-touchdowns in NCAA and AFL/NFL history.

Can’t leave you hanging.

Bell Peppers

Heisman Voting. #3. #10

Kansas City Chiefs Hall of Fame Head Coach Hank Steam said of Bobby Bell, that, "He could play all 22 positions on the field, and play them well." In addition to all that, he was regarded as one of the greatest long snapper centers for field goals and points-after-touchdowns in NCAA and AFL/NFL history.
Oh Boy! 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 No one would have lost sleep if you never came back. :D

Last edited:
NO MOFO! YOU ANSWER THE QUESTION! WHY DON'T YOUR NUMEROUS STATE CHAMPIONSHIP KIDS GO TO COLLEGE LIKE THEY WIN STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS? STOP BACK PEDDALING!
We are not going to allow you this nonsense, either.
Shelby football has sent numerous players to colleges over the years, too numerous to name here. Many players excelled in other sports as well, and they moved down that path. Still other players excelled in academics as well as sports.
At least two were named Morehead Scholars and received full rides to UNC-Chapel Hill.

But we will note some that are in college right now today due to their football success. You only look foolish mocking these fine young men.

1 at NC State
2 at VT
2 at UNC-Chapel Hill
1 at App
1 at Charleston Southern
4 at Gardner Webb
That is eleven men on current rosters there. Most of them are starters in some form. And we are certain we left a few off this quick list. But our point is made and verified.

Next?

• Haha
We are not going to allow you this nonsense, either.
Shelby football has sent numerous players to colleges over the years, too numerous to name here. Many players excelled in other sports as well, and they moved down that path. Still other players excelled in academics as well as sports.
At least two were named Morehead Scholars and received full rides to UNC-Chapel Hill.

But we will note some that are in college right now today due to their football success. You only look foolish mocking these fine young men.

1 at NC State
2 at VT
2 at UNC-Chapel Hill
1 at App
1 at Charleston Southern
4 at Gardner Webb
That is eleven men on current rosters there. Most of them are starters in some form. And we are certain we left a few off this quick list. But our point is made and verified.

Next?
About the same as every team in your conference. You also proved my point. State Championships don't equate to scholarships. You could care less what happens after they win that little 2A trophy. I can assure you, every parent that has a kid who plays football for Shelby would trade a State Championship over the opportunity to get a free education. Facts! You guys do nothing when it comes to academically preparing those athletes to qualify for college.

Can’t leave you hanging.

Bell Peppers

Heisman Voting. #3. #10

This is hilarious. Peppers isn't eligible yet for the NFL or College HOF genius. But he's an absolute lock for both. Bell played in the AFL over half his career where there were only 8 - 10 teams! Did they even record sacks?

• Haha
While 2nd to None asserts that Nepsy appears ridiculous making fun of these young men. Nepsy acknowledges that championships are useless in comparison to scholarships. In essence, 2nd To None has demonstrated that, notwithstanding MC's lack of success, Championships lack sonority. After the ring was confirmed, Nepsy found it incomprehensible that the 2nd To None did not understand the value of having the chance to obtain a scholarship, and that Shelby could care less about the athletes academically. Sadly we can all see there wont be a common understanding between these two any time soon.

Please continue this convocation without recess

🥶

• Haha
The fact that you timed my response is Hilarious. :D 🤡 I almost forgot to edit my comment. You're an Idiot!
The time of each post is at the top of the post…..duh! No timing necessary.
And you edit every post, sometimes multiple times.
Is that because you can’t form legible, coherent sentences the first time? Your ear smoking brain is outrunning your texting fingers?
And then the name calling begins.
You know what they say when people resort to name calling, don’t you?

• Haha
The time of each post is at the top of the post…..duh! No timing necessary.
And you edit every post, sometimes multiple times.
Is that because you can’t form legible, coherent sentences the first time? Your ear smoking brain is outrunning your texting fingers?
And then the name calling begins.
You know what they say when people resort to name calling, don’t you?
Stop diverting, trying to make it about me. Get those kids academically eligible, and stop bragging about a freaking trophy. Repeat after me! Scholarship! I almost forgot, gotta get the edit in. You Imbecile! 😂

• Haha
About the same as every team in your conference. You also proved my point. State Championships don't equate to scholarships. You could care less what happens after they win that little 2A trophy. I can assure you, every parent that has a kid who plays football for Shelby would trade a State Championship over the opportunity to get a free education. Facts! You guys do nothing when it comes to academically preparing those athletes to qualify for college.
Nope. Not the same as every team in our conference. We send a lot to college.
You also invent your own debate. You went down this education path all on your own. We never said Championships equate to scholarships.
Winning through hard work, coaching and teamwork builds character, confidence, and self esteem.
You will probably disagree with that, just because we said it.
Then you make up some type of choice a parent makes between Championships and free education. You create your own zany choices, just to agree with the obvious answer. All while manufacturing positions for us we never had.
As far as what we do to “academically prepare those athletes for college”, if you are literally speaking, does having six (6) family members actively involved as teachers in the school system count? How many do you have?
We, the football alumni, are active weekly in the Thursday Night Supper Club, a mentoring group of older men that began almost 30 years ago.
We, as a group, take several players out to dinner Thursday’s during the season, spend one on one quality time with them, discuss their academics, college or trade schools or military, short term and long term life goals, offer testimonies of our own, and spend most of the time discussing topics with them individually that have nothing to do with football or sports.
Numbers average about 12 men and 25 players. And the players rotate so we see them all.
Those dinners, in a figurative way, allow for the opportunity to “teach” life lessons as well as encourage further educational opportunities.
The gift of this program is it brings about genuine cultural, ethnic, and generational acceptance of extremely diverse individuals and personalities. As an old white guy, I can not tell you the joy it brings to have both current and former players of all backgrounds, shout my name out in public and run to give a hug.
Multiply that by 30 years, dozens of volunteer mentors, and hundreds of players, and guess what……it binds a community in the things that matter. Shelby is a great place to live and work.
And win Championships.
Now take a deep breath, collect and compose your thoughts, and we can’t wait to see how you mock this one.

Nope. Not the same as every team in our conference. We send a lot to college.
You also invent your own debate. You went down this education path all on your own. We never said Championships equate to scholarships.
Winning through hard work, coaching and teamwork builds character, confidence, and self esteem.
You will probably disagree with that, just because we said it.
Then you make up some type of choice a parent makes between Championships and free education. You create your own zany choices, just to agree with the obvious answer. All while manufacturing positions for us we never had.
As far as what we do to “academically prepare those athletes for college”, if you are literally speaking, does having six (6) family members actively involved as teachers in the school system count? How many do you have?
We, the football alumni, are active weekly in the Thursday Night Supper Club, a mentoring group of older men that began almost 30 years ago.
We, as a group, take several players out to dinner Thursday’s during the season, spend one on one quality time with them, discuss their academics, college or trade schools or military, short term and long term life goals, offer testimonies of our own, and spend most of the time discussing topics with them individually that have nothing to do with football or sports.
Numbers average about 12 men and 25 players. And the players rotate so we see them all.
Those dinners, in a figurative way, allow for the opportunity to “teach” life lessons as well as encourage further educational opportunities.
The gift of this program is it brings about genuine cultural, ethnic, and generational acceptance of extremely diverse individuals and personalities. As an old white guy, I can not tell you the joy it brings to have both current and former players of all backgrounds, shout my name out in public and run to give a hug.
Multiply that by 30 years, dozens of volunteer mentors, and hundreds of players, and guess what……it binds a community in the things that matter. Shelby is a great place to live and work.
And win Championships.
Now take a deep breath, collect and compose your thoughts, and we can’t wait to see how you mock this one.
WTH? 😂😂😂🤡 Not one person in your group knows anything about football. I’m just here to troll 😈 you guys. Sorry! 🤷🏾‍♂️ Academically eligible. Scholarships. Forgot the edit ✍️ part. I’m not reading all that BS, Moron.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Shelby seems to have a strategy, a plan, or a solid direction in place. Since he is obsessed, Nepsy doesn't think 2nd To None has ever kissed a girl. Nepsy is unimpressed even if 2nd to None paragraphically writes a book or conducts the word count war. Nepsy's response is as easy as 1, 2, 3. He will argue against you, change the subject, blast you, clown slap you, or claim that the administration has undoubtedly issued a restraining order against 2nd To None. On the other hand, 2nd To None is turning up the heat, leaving Nepsy without any backing or support—just insults. I will admit that someone did show their support for 2nd To None by demolishing Nepsy with a Tomahawk Bomb Boom Shaka Lacka Boom talking about "Your comebacks have become increasingly weak like the program you support. I guess this is why you immediately jump to name calling and bashing. You have no football related thing to say back". I will say Nepsy will dominate with his consonants WTFSMF and his revising powers or better known as editing, in my opinion. Finally, I would never refer to a person or self as a "white guy," as an example. According to the internal Book of Bylaws, Section 7, Subsection 2.6 "Just Because", they have sufficient legal authority, according to the jury of this community, to label something as racist or racial. When it is obvious that you had no malice in your actions, the judges will nonetheless find you guilty.:(

Sorry Boo

• Haha
This is hilarious. Peppers isn't eligible yet for the NFL or College HOF genius. But he's an absolute lock for both. Bell played in the AFL over half his career where there were only 8 - 10 teams! Did they even record sacks?
We really get tired of having to educate so many of you posters who state completely erroneous information here because you are ignorant of the facts to begin with and you don’t make the effort to research and confirm what you state is correct.
Straight from the College Football Hall of Fame requirements.

The National Football Foundation outlines specific criteria that may be used for evaluating a possible candidate for induction into the Hall of Fame.
  1. A player must have received major first team All-America recognition.
  2. A player becomes eligible for consideration 10 years after his last year of intercollegiate football played.
  3. Football achievements are considered first, but the post-football record as a citizen is also weighed.
  4. Players must have played their last year of intercollegiate football within the last 50 years.
  5. The nominee must have ended his professional athletic career prior to the time of the nomination

6. Peppers retired from the NFL in 2018.
    His last year in college was 2001. So, “Genius Joe”, he HAS BEEN ELIGIBLE for the College Football Hall of Fame for over 3 years. That is why we listed him as a “No” as a non-member. You may want to find out why, ”Genius Joe”.

The Pro Football H of F requires 5 years from retirement, which is why we listed him as “May be”
    And then, to attempt to diminish Bell’s achievements by citing the AFL time is pathetic. The Jets and the Chiefs proved the AFL as equal to the NFL at that time and brought about the historic merger. You are toast now “Genius Joe” as a credible poster. We will ignore you in the future. That goes for Sorry-boo, UNC91, and Chopper. Black and Yellow is close. Nepsy is too much fun to kick around.

We really get tired of having to educate so many of you posters who state completely erroneous information here because you are ignorant of the facts to begin with and you don’t make the effort to research and confirm what you state is correct.
Straight from the College Football Hall of Fame requirements.

The National Football Foundation outlines specific criteria that may be used for evaluating a possible candidate for induction into the Hall of Fame.
  1. A player must have received major first team All-America recognition.
  2. A player becomes eligible for consideration 10 years after his last year of intercollegiate football played.
  3. Football achievements are considered first, but the post-football record as a citizen is also weighed.
  4. Players must have played their last year of intercollegiate football within the last 50 years.
  5. The nominee must have ended his professional athletic career prior to the time of the nomination

6. Peppers retired from the NFL in 2018.
    His last year in college was 2001. So, “Genius Joe”, he HAS BEEN ELIGIBLE for the College Football Hall of Fame for over 3 years. That is why we listed him as a “No” as a non-member. You may want to find out why, ”Genius Joe”.

The Pro Football H of F requires 5 years from retirement, which is why we listed him as “May be”
    And then, to attempt to diminish Bell’s achievements by citing the AFL time is pathetic. The Jets and the Chiefs proved the AFL as equal to the NFL at that time and brought about the historic merger. You are toast now “Genius Joe” as a credible poster. We will ignore you in the future. That goes for Sorry-boo, UNC91, and Chopper. Black and Yellow is close. Nepsy is too much fun to kick around.
Like the erroneous lie you guys made about meeting with North Carolina High School Athletic Association. Remember that? How many minutes did it take me to respond? Family of Morons! :D :D🤡 I almost forgot my edit. I would like ketchup and mustard on my Hotdog and 1 water please. Lmao! How embarrassing it must be, to spend your entire days being obsessed with doing something, you're horrible at doing. 1-800-Get-Help.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Like the erroneous lie you guys made about meeting with North Carolina High School Athletic Association. Remember that? How many minutes did it take me to respond? Family of Morons! :D :D🤡 I almost forgot my edit. I would like ketchup and mustard on my Hotdog and 1 water please. Lmao!
Hmmm
Don’t remember that one. Must have been someone else, nepsy.
Tell us about it.

• Haha
You guys do nothing when it comes to academically preparing those athletes to qualify for college.

Hmmm....and you know this how? You have pushed this narrative multiple times over the years but I have never heard of you walking the halls at Shelby High School, talking to the administration, or even talking to any of the students athletes. How can you make such a claim out of thin air?

You can drag a horse to water but you can't make it drink. Shelby has always been a successful academic school. Morehead scholars, Park scholars, multi-million dollar scholarship classes. How you can say Shelby doesn't prepare kids for college is just total bs! I really have no understanding how you can lay claim to this over and over.

What are you asking the school to do for kids who do not put for the effort to be academically successful? Cheat? Put in boosted test scores to make them look better than they are?

Your claim is the biggest bit of "fake news" I have ever seen on this site.

• Haha
Hmmm....and you know this how? You have pushed this narrative multiple times over the years but I have never heard of you walking the halls at Shelby High School, talking to the administration, or even talking to any of the students athletes. How can you make such a claim out of thin air?

You can drag a horse to water but you can't make it drink. Shelby has always been a successful academic school. Morehead scholars, Park scholars, multi-million dollar scholarship classes. How you can say Shelby doesn't prepare kids for college is just total bs! I really have no understanding how you can lay claim to this over and over.

What are you asking the school to do for kids who do not put for the effort to be academically successful? Cheat? Put in boosted test scores to make them look better than they are?

So, you have a lot of energy about winning a trophy, but you lack the energy regarding academics. Gotcha!

Hmmm
Don’t remember that one. Must have been someone else, nepsy.
Tell us about it.
I'm not telling you shiggady. It's a fact. You group of imbecile's need to start communicating with each other. Seems like one of your buffoons' went rogue. LMAO! :D 🤡

• Haha
So, you have a lot of energy about winning a trophy, but you lack the energy regarding academics. Gotcha!
Another absolutely stupid response that doesn't address anything in regards to what I said.

Why can't you answer the question as to why you post this over and over with no evidence?

• Haha

Oh, nepsy knows better.
He just makes stuff up as he goes.
Whatever it takes to mock another poster and make himself feel superior.
He does it to other fan bases, also.

• Haha
:confused: I am not Anti Social and certainly not open to many people, I'm usually quiet and I don't really like attention. So if I like you enough to show you the real me, you must be very special. Maybe you have not understood my passages, but you have impressed me and the rest of the community. Be the way you accepted yourself, there will always be criticism, there will always be those who will remain dissatisfied with you. Continue to live and go your own way, you will definitely be surrounded by like-minded people! I've always been an observer and I try to understand people before I let them understand me. You have History and better talk than anyone in this community. You are spitting facts and knocking people on Uppercuts. Keep talking facts. Love you like a brother 2nd To None.😭😭😭

🥶

• Haha
Another absolutely stupid response that doesn't address anything in regards to what I said.

Why can't you answer the question as to why you post this over and over with no evidence?
As a guy who talks to College scouts daily. I love seeing kids, getting offers. I could care less what school they attend. Whenever i mention going to Shelby. It's universally the same response. Great Athletes with low GPA's. You guys ignoring the problem, speaks volumes of who you are. (SCUMBAGS)

He never makes any sense.
nepsy talks a lot for someone who hasn’t won anything since 2015. Showed up in 2017, only to be shut out.
Hasn’t won since his QB left.
Then his coach left.
And finally his players left.
He feels abandoned…so he lashes out, and makes stuff up.

nepsy talks a lot for someone who hasn’t won anything since 2015. Showed up in 2017, only to be shut out.
Then his coach left.
Our priorities are different, and your response tells the story. You actually believe i give a damn about a trophy, versus a free education. I would prefer getting 7 to 10 kids scholarships annually, than ever winning a Championship. If that's abandoned? I'm that guy.

Our priorities are different, and your response tells the story. You actually believe i give a damn about a trophy, versus a free education. I would prefer getting 7 to 10 kids scholarships annually, than ever winning a Championship. If that's abandoned? I'm that guy.
Wow.
Look at you taking the high road.
That’s refreshing.
You actually composed a thoughtful response.
Without a dozen edits.
Now for the truth.
If YOU are actually responsible for “getting 7 to 10 kids scholarships annually” , prove it.
We don’t believe it.

• Haha
I'm a Huge fan of Shelby Football. There's a big difference from being a fan of a program and being a Cult figure of a program. Which, all of you are. If you guys started a academic program for incoming freshmen the way you promote the Dynasty Shiggady daily. I would imagine you could get 4 to 5 kids scholarships annually. You're not going to do that though. You would prefer to act like it does not exist. Pretending you don't have cancer, is not going to cure it.

Then his coach left.
You paint a picture very vibrantly with every color, texture, depth, and gloss it to perfection. You leave no chance, no questions or insults on the table for anyone but Nepsy. Additionally, Nepsy continues to tell the same tale, and that tale is that Championships will never take priority, senority, nor meliority. Knowing that someone could be allergic to Championships is tough for me to fathom. Suddenly priorities are different. I'd love to see MC win the next 6 championships in a roll and see how the mind works then.

• Haha
You paint a picture very vibrantly with every color, texture, depth, and gloss it to perfection. You leave no chance, no questions or insults on the table for anyone but Nepsy. Additionally, Nepsy continues to tell the same tale, and that tale is that Championships will never take priority, senority, nor meliority. Knowing that someone could be allergic to Championships is tough for me to fathom. Suddenly priorities are different. I'd love to see MC win the next 6 championships in a roll and see how the mind works then.
S2V2! There has been no one in the History of NCPREPS who has less creditability than yourself. No matter how many Avatar's you create. You can't hide from the Sad little boy you are. :D

• Haha
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT