ADVERTISEMENT

Shelby vs North Davidson

My online ticket is still good. Will watch (or try to) the Shelby game. Hope they have better announcers and camera crew than on the NE/Rams game. Very seldom game a down and yardage call. The graffic on the screen was always 2-3 plays behind.

Same field NE and Reidsville just played on. Its wet and slippery. Will be even more chewed up this game. Same announcers and camera crew also ....that bad. Oh well Im dry and warm. about ready to get going.
Good luck to both

I'll go ahead and say congratulations to Shelby right now. A slow start to the season but we all know it's where you finish. The Golden Lions are the class of the 2A field again.

Huge play for Shelby as ND was driving. Sophomore Hollifield takes it about 90 yards to the house after interception.

ND wont stop Shelby from scoring. That's apparent at this point. Best hope is to create a turnover or two and outscore. 14-0

ND is is the Rutttt Rooooooooooo Territory right now. They better answer on this possession or this gane may get out of hand REAL Quick !!!!

I wouldn't say that. ND had moved it well. It was a 93 yard return for a reason.

Plenty of dropped balls for ND.

"They didn't move it well", they had 1 big play. 14 zip in the 1st quarter. The Lions are just getting started. The rat killing is ON.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT