ADVERTISEMENT

Shelby @ East Rutherford

He needs to get the ball a few more times a game. Lightning quick.

i dont say much which should be obvious from my 1st post but ER needs to expand their playbook beyond 8 plays and he might just get the damn ball more. mauney to the right, mauney up the middle, qb keeper, couple of screen plays and a couple of deep passes and that's it. no motion or anything to middle of the field. i also find it down right shameful that of all the kids standing on the sideline for ER that they cant find one kid to snap the ball to the qb and not put it at his damn feet every time.

East Rutherford there is your measuring stick. You're not as good as you think you are.

You think so? I think it’s the preparation of the teams. East does nothing special on offense and Shelby was prepared for it just like South Point was. Obvious the difference in both game was the coaching staffs preparation for their teams. No further comments bc I believe East has more offensive talent then both teams.

Reactions: appwild
You think so? I think it’s the preparation of the teams. East does nothing special on offense and Shelby was prepared for it just like South Point was. Obvious the difference in both game was the coaching staffs preparation for their teams. No further comments bc I believe East has more offensive talent then both teams.

ER has more talent than sp or shelby combined. it's no good though if everybody in the stands knows where its going before the ball is snapped. ER defense wasnt bad tonight. that "powerful" offense though just got stagnant and and figured out by coaches who know what the hell they're doing.

Seapup, pioe down. And finally come to a game, u can sit in my reserve area if u want

ER has more talent than sp or shelby combined. it's no good though if everybody in the stands knows where its going before the ball is snapped. ER defense wasnt bad tonight. that "powerful" offense though just got stagnant and and figured out by coaches who know what the hell they're doing.
Same thing every year. I watched every game for 4 years and seen east loose to teams because they would not adapt to situations. If 8 plays works great if they don’t the teams would loose. I know y’all pain ALL TOO WELL

Same thing every year. I watched every game for 4 years and seen east loose to teams because they would not adapt to situations. If 8 plays works great if they don’t the teams would loose. I know y’all pain ALL TOO WELL

Jayden Waddell seen 2 total touches 1 td. 1 pass thrown to him that was a little off. He was 2017 conference athlete of the year at RS. How do you not have a player his caliber involved in the game plan...?

Jayden Waddell seen 2 total touches 1 td. 1 pass thrown to him that was a little off. He was 2017 conference athlete of the year at RS. How do you not have a player his caliber involved in the game plan...?
You ain’t tellin me nothing heck we had him last year. And yes he should have been fed a steady diet of the football

its pitiful. i quit going a few years back i got so pissed. it looks too familiar again. 3rd and long and no attempt at getting a first down. even then it was handoffs up the middle. same crap different year. maybe a home playoff game but we had that last year too.

Sorry guys, hope can knock your man parts in the dirt with or without coaching. As a condolence, most of us rub scrotum where it’s not wise anyway.

its pitiful. i quit going a few years back i got so pissed. it looks too familiar again. 3rd and long and no attempt at getting a first down. even then it was handoffs up the middle. same crap different year. maybe a home playoff game but we had that last year too.
That coaching only really worked with A-train.

Last time we lost to East at East 1971 let that sink in a minute....Unreal.....

East will still cause some fits in the playoffs, they are quick as lightning and when that little speedball hit the open field 88 yards later TD.... Other than that play and couple more the defense played outstanding.....Good win....

Last I checked East beat you in the 90's.

Congrats on the win.

Not many teams are going to pass the eye test better than ER does with the athletes they put on the field. But the traditions at SP and Shelby proved once again what good programs do vs teams loaded with talented athletes.
I have said it many times East is desperate for a coaching change Bland is a good guy but has no clue on how to use his talent. Mauney is outstanding and can put up big numbers. But he can't do it by himself. He gives 100 percent but he needs some help. He has plenty of it and in the games where East scores 50 plus points they spread the ball around to all of them. But when they go up against Shelby or South Point he chokes and apparently plays to not lose. News flash it doesn't work.

I have said it many times East is desperate for a coaching change Bland is a good guy but has no clue on how to use his talent. Mauney is outstanding and can put up big numbers. But he can't do it by himself. He gives 100 percent but he needs some help. He has plenty of it and in the games where East scores 50 plus points they spread the ball around to all of them. But when they go up against Shelby or South Point he chokes and apparently plays to not lose. News flash it doesn't work.

im telling you. i dont know the guy. never met him. im sure he is top notch people. it takes effort to piss away that much talent though.

Reactions: Mopar forever
im telling you. i dont know the guy. never met him. im sure he is top notch people. it takes effort to piss away that much talent though.
Hey a pretty good dude. His mom and dad are outstanding people !!!! But you’re last statement is 1000% correct

Hey a pretty good dude. His mom and dad are outstanding people !!!! But you’re last statement is 1000% correct

Bland is one of the best guys you’d ever meet. One of my favorite..assistant coaches when I was there. And as far as that goes he has one of the best, if not the best QB to ever play at East on his staff as well but not sure how much involvement he has on offense, know he coaches the db’s too.

Bland is one of the best guys you’d ever meet. One of my favorite..assistant coaches when I was there. And as far as that goes he has one of the best, if not the best QB to ever play at East on his staff as well but not sure how much involvement he has on offense, know he coaches the db’s too.
Ol he was the best QB and also a good dude his self

Ol he was the best QB and also a good dude his self
Obviously don’t know Bland, but Dennis Logan was a great quarterback in the early 90s, he has to be among the all timers, best qb I’ve seen in a Cavs uniform, and Lowrance was great in 05.

Obviously don’t know Bland, but Dennis Logan was a great quarterback in the early 90s, he has to be among the all timers, best qb I’ve seen in a Cavs uniform, and Lowrance was great in 05.
Dennis Logan is the GOAT to ever come from ER. Both football and baseball. Hands down.

Reactions: Lion Attack
Early 90’s I was around 12 ish years old LoL and lived in Landrum Soo :oops: but I was talking about Gorgio :D well I hope I didnt make you feel too old

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT