ADVERTISEMENT

Shelby @ East Rutherford

Well teams that are struggling at start are suppose to get better as yr goes on, I belive Shelby has done so, no matter who we have played. We will be fine Thur. Just gotta play our game.
Next 2 games are ours to win or lose
And I hope they prove me wrong. I am in no way pulling g for ER in this game. If The lions come out and win or even dominate I’ll be a believer.

Reactions: shelbyfan1
So are we the underdogs this week? Asking for a friend.
Well, the East guys are cautiously optimistic, but they know it’s really a toss up, and this game will tell a lot about both teams. It’s primarily the Burns’ posters that have us as clear cut underdogs, they’re still stuck on their fluke of a victory over us, and a fluke it was, in my opinion. No one outside of them would be surprised if we were to win. The one Crest poster posted what he posted to down play our victory in advance , if we do indeed win. If Crest wasn’t playing, he’d be at this game, sitting Shelby’s side, chillin’ incognito, definitely if there wasn’t KTC Broadcasting available. I’m expecting a good game, though, a very good game, but I am expecting that W, too.

Last edited:
Reactions: blkgolddynasty
Well, the East guys are cautiously optimistic, but they know it’s really a toss up, and this game will tell a lot about both teams. It’s primarily the Burns’ posters that have have us as clear cut underdogs, they’re still stuck on their fluke of a victory over us, and a fluke it was, in my opinion. No one outside of them would be surprised if we win. The one Crest poster posted what he posted to down play our victory in advance , if we do indeed win. If Crest wasn’t playing, he’d be at this game, sitting Shelby’s side, chillin’ incognito, definitely if there wasn’t KTC Broadcasting available. I’m expecting a good game, though, a very good game, but I am expecting that W, too.

If Crest wasn't playing and I did go then I would definitely not want to sit on the Shelby side. I would have to watch my wallet the whole night. It would be a lot safer attending this game and sitting on the ER side than going to a game over at SHS where I might get robbed on the way back to my car, that is if my car is actually still there when the game is over.

Cmon Man!

You know the real reason you dont want to sit with us, you are afraid you would start running off at that mouth and one of us would activate that dental plan for you, and the cost of replacing that one and only tooth you have remaining from all those all night meth benders down at the greenway would be too costly even for a storm drain cleaner like you :)

Its ok, we wont rob, beat, steal from you, but we will make fun of your overalls, toothless head and ferminted underarm non-deodorant wearing troglodyte fanbase

Carry on clowns

Love,

Shelby Lion

Last edited:
If Crest wasn't playing and I did go then I would definitely not want to sit on the Shelby side. I would have to watch my wallet the whole night. It would be a lot safer attending this game and sitting on the ER side than going to a game over at SHS where I might get robbed on the way back to my car, that is if my car is actually still there when the game is over.
Now, you just wait one cotton picking minute.......

dang I forgot to add

1, We wouldnt want your wallet: What would we do with 4 dollars left over from your scratch off ticket lottery winnings after you spent the rest of the 50 bucks on some sllim jims, a 6 pack of milwaukees best and a couple packs of Pall Malls... This is not a paycheck no matter how much you want to convince yourself otherwise

2. Robbed? See Number 1: Wallet aside, we would be afraid we would get the mayonnaise that dripped off your chic-fil-a on us, not to mention the head lice we may contract if we get too close

3. You know as well as I do, not one of us want that liquor cycle you rode in on..Yeah it gets 125 miles to the gallon but who wants to be caught dead driving your "car" when its a two wheeler that goes 35 mph..... Pfffffffttttt.....

Carry on part deux

dang I forgot to add

1, We wouldnt want your wallet: What would we do with 4 dollars left over from your scratch off ticket lottery winnings after you spent the rest of the 50 bucks on some sllim jims, a 6 pack of milwaukees best and a couple packs of Pall Malls... This is not a paycheck no matter how much you want to convince yourself otherwise

2. Robbed? See Number 1: Wallet aside, we would be afraid we would get the mayonnaise that dripped off your chic-fil-a on us, not to mention the head lice we may contract if we get too close

3. You know as well as I do, not one of us want that liquor cycle you rode in on..Yeah it gets 125 miles to the gallon but who wants to be caught dead driving your "car" when its a two wheeler that goes 35 mph..... Pfffffffttttt.....

Carry on part deux
*Drops mic* And we’re out, squaded up, all rocking Shelby Golden Lion apparel.

Open invitation any Crest fan you are more than welcome to sit on the East side.

dang I forgot to add

Carry on part deux

You say all of this but you are hanging out in Upper Cleveland County these days. I don't blame you buddy. I value my kids lives just like you and wouldn't dare send them to the Shelby schools as dangerous as that environment is. And don't give me this crap about not living in the district. That's a choice my man.

Reactions: seadog28
I'm expecting nothing less than a great game Thursday night between two teams that know each other very well.

If I'm not mistaken, ER has two defensive players that played for Shelby at the beginning of their high school career after playing for ER in middle school (now back to ER).

At any rate, here is a tale of the tape:

Points For:
ER - 47.0
Shelby - 31.2

Points Against:
ER - 21.7
Shelby - 15.7

Rushing For:
ER - 296.1 (39 TD)
Shelby - 75.7 (14 TD)

Passing:
ER - 124.8 (15 TD)
Shelby - 266.4 (22 TD)

Return TDs:
ER - 5 (4 KOR, 1 PR)
Shelby - 1 (1 KOR, 1 PR)

Defensive TDs:
ER - 3 (3 INT Ret)
Shelby - 2 (1 INT Ret, 1 Fum Ret)

FGs made:
ER - 1 of 2
Shelby 1 of 3

Sacks for:
ER - 7
Shelby 32

Tackles for loss for:
ER - 70
Shelby - 87

INTs for:
ER - 16
Shelby - 5

Fumbles Forced/Recovered:
ER - 11/9
Shelby - 9/10

Blocked Kicks for:
ER - 1 (punt)
Shelby - 4 (1 PAT, 3 punts)

Defensive Safeties:
ER - 1
Shelby - 0

I'm expecting nothing less than a great game Thursday night between two teams that know each other very well.

If I'm not mistaken, ER has two defensive players that played for Shelby at the beginning of their high school career after playing for ER in middle school (now back to ER).

At any rate, here is a tale of the tape:

Points For:
ER - 47.0
Shelby - 31.2

Points Against:
ER - 21.7
Shelby - 15.7

Rushing For:
ER - 296.1 (39 TD)
Shelby - 75.7 (14 TD)

Passing:
ER - 124.8 (15 TD)
Shelby - 266.4 (22 TD)

Return TDs:
ER - 5 (4 KOR, 1 PR)
Shelby - 1 (1 KOR, 1 PR)

Defensive TDs:
ER - 3 (3 INT Ret)
Shelby - 2 (1 INT Ret, 1 Fum Ret)

FGs made:
ER - 1 of 2
Shelby 1 of 3

Sacks for:
ER - 7
Shelby 32

Tackles for loss for:
ER - 70
Shelby - 87

INTs for:
ER - 16
Shelby - 5

Fumbles Forced/Recovered:
ER - 11/9
Shelby - 9/10

Blocked Kicks for:
ER - 1 (punt)
Shelby - 4 (1 PAT, 3 punts)

Defensive Safeties:
ER - 1
Shelby - 0
Our sacks in comparison to theirs stand out, their ints stand out.

You say all of this but you are hanging out in Upper Cleveland County these days. I don't blame you buddy. I value my kids lives just like you and wouldn't dare send them to the Shelby schools as dangerous as that environment is. And don't give me this crap about not living in the district. That's a choice my man.
You value your kids lives?How did the Van Halen song from the 80’s go, I believe it was Hot For Teacher.

31-26 ER

ER gets the running game going with the threat of the big play. Keeps Shelby honest that way. Shelby keeps pressure on ER quarterback forcing long 2nd and 3rd downs. Costly turnovers by Shelby QB make the difference as ER picks off Shelby late in the 4th drives for the win.

You heard it here first!

Reactions: 72special
You value your kids lives?How did the Van Halen song from the 80’s go, I believe it was Hot For Teacher.

That can happen anywhere. You can fix that by investing in your kids and being involved in their lives to make sure it doesn't happen to them. Nothing you can do to prepare for that environment over at Shelby.

dang I forgot to add

Carry on part deux
Now thats some good stuff

Crest charger whatever your name, bro u belive all u want bout Shelby and in Shelby, but things are bad at Crest and u bums know it.
I've been told by many in Sheriff office of things being out of control, from the kids to your teachers..
So u keep comming with the digs, I can also throw out personal stuff too...
Get a grip on your on surrounding before attacking ours,

Seapup, uncover liver of Shelby and Dax.
Please pipe down u never come to games anymore...
I went to SPvs East just to sit with u and u a no show

Reactions: SHSLionfan
Shelby wins this game easily. SP played their worse half + beginning of the second as if they were sleep walking and still won the game going away. I say Shelby by 17+ and probably a lot more than that with the ER disappearing act in the second half.

Reactions: shelbyfan1
Well, the East guys are cautiously optimistic, but they know it’s really a toss up, and this game will tell a lot about both teams. It’s primarily the Burns’ posters that have us as clear cut underdogs, they’re still stuck on their fluke of a victory over us, and a fluke it was, in my opinion. No one outside of them would be surprised if we were to win. The one Crest poster posted what he posted to down play our victory in advance , if we do indeed win. If Crest wasn’t playing, he’d be at this game, sitting Shelby’s side, chillin’ incognito, definitely if there wasn’t KTC Broadcasting available. I’m expecting a good game, though, a very good game, but I am expecting that W, too.
A 56 yard field goal as time is running out after Shelby turned it over 3 times is a fluke. What Burns did to Shelby was an ass whipping. We have taken many this year. We took it for what it was. We ran it down your throat and threw the ball well. We pressured Bess and caused him to panic. The fact that’s shelby had not figured it out yet doesn’t make it a fluke. Don’t take that away from the kids that came and played hard for Burns. Just wish we could play that way again. We lost a key player and it causes problems on a team that cannot afford to lose anyone. I’m not disrespecting Shelby by my prediction. They did to KM what Burns did to Shelby.

A 56 yard field goal as time is running out after Shelby turned it over 3 times is a fluke. What Burns did to Shelby was an ass whipping. We have taken many this year. We took it for what it was. We ran it down your throat and threw the ball well. We pressured Bess and caused him to panic. The fact that’s shelby had not figured it out yet doesn’t make it a fluke. Don’t take that away from the kids that came and played hard for Burns. Just wish we could play that way again. We lost a key player and it causes problems on a team that cannot afford to lose anyone. I’m not disrespecting Shelby by my prediction. They did to KM what Burns did to Shelby.
The worst loss in Shelby history next to Snow Brenners kick for High Point Central in 95.

But what is there is a miracle and Shelby beats SP next week?

Dive into a nuclear bunker, grab your ankles and put your head between your butt cheeks. For surely, the end of the world will come in moments.

Crest charger whatever your name, bro u belive all u want bout Shelby and in Shelby, but things are bad at Crest and u bums know it.
I've been told by many in Sheriff office of things being out of control, from the kids to your teachers..
So u keep comming with the digs, I can also throw out personal stuff too...
Get a grip on your on surrounding before attacking ours,

Can someone please translate this for me? Nothing more annoying than trying to decipher what an adult is trying to say. You can definitely tell you graduated from Shelby....North Shelby that is!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT