ADVERTISEMENT

SE GuiLford @. Scotland County (GAME DAY)

scotswin

Sep 16, 2003
Laurinburg, NC
Pate Stadium Laurinburg, NC
Regular season game 1 , 2 teams coming off
Championship game appearances. I know very little about SEG, someone give us the FYI on them. Read on the other site about a possible
Qb injury in preseason. Comments, thoughts,
Predictions.
AS ALWAYS GO SCOTS

web1_FBTeamPhoto-640x381.jpg

not quite as fancy as that Raider hog picture but
"All we got is All we need"

When was the last time Scotland played on a Monday. Was it the infamous Richmond County game, seems to me we’ve had to have played another in the last several years but I just don’t recall .

When was the last time Scotland played on a Monday. Was it the infamous Richmond County game, seems to me we’ve had to have played another in the last several years but I just don’t recall .
Cut my marriage anniversary beach trip to the beach short to come back and watch this game. My now ex wife wasn't happy.

Reactions: ScotlandAlumni99
This will be an interesting game for sure. Southeast Guilford is definitely the underdog IMO, but I think this will be a good opening week game for both sides. Are Scotland's backs as good as advertised? Will Southeast be able to replace their Senior leaders? Will Scotland actually throw the ball more? There are more than a few questions that will be answered tonight.

This will be an interesting game for sure. Southeast Guilford is definitely the underdog IMO, but I think this will be a good opening week game for both sides. Are Scotland's backs as good as advertised? Will Southeast be able to replace their Senior leaders? Will Scotland actually throw the ball more? There are more than a few questions that will be answered tonight.
SC backs are that good. I'm a little corned about our run defense between the tackles. 2 of the linebackers are 190-200 lbs and one of our DT's in quick and strong but I doubt he is 5ft. 9 and he weighs about 220. That is where we could be soft. Our ends are all rangy but they are so hard to block on the edge. This will be a good game IMO.

Last edited:
I'm not worried about our offense I think with all we have we can find a way to move the ball...my concern lies in our Defense... not too much up front, but our 2ndary...not giving up the long pass and containing these roll outs and outside runs.

Maybe he will finally get one under his alias. I sure damn hope so because if I have to hear your mouth about him not having one I'm going to have to leave this site and HSOT!

You better hope so! Or you can just change screen names. S2V2 and company will hook you up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT