ADVERTISEMENT

Scotland @ Pine Forest

scots roll

Jul 3, 2015
The Road Warriors go to Fayetteville next week to take on the Pine Forest Trojans. Should be another Slobber Knocker. Survive and Advance!!!

You dared S2V to say his thoughts right?..................well here it is

This will not be by 1, nor 2, neither by 3, for sure not 4

SCOTLAND by as many as they want...........................open the door to the 4th round

----------------------------------- BREAK-----------------------------------
After I heard about Butler and MC I went where the party wus ah-hatning
on the intersection of Calhoun Road and Blue Woods Road in Lauringburg, Tyrone and Malik wus talking bout t "Let me see you bounce right to left and let your shoulder lean"

Last edited:
Seen both teams in action, but Scots probably have the edge. But that doesn't mean PF is going to lie down. Well atleast the game is in the area and that means short travel for the locals possibly back to back weeks

Well, beats me. I never thought Scotland would go this far. How long can they keep squeaking by.? Good Luck rest of the way and keep going. What the heck? A wins a win...1point or 40. GO SCOTS. "surprise, surprise"

BenBADD i'm dissapointed with you.......youre fake

------------------------ BREAK -------------------------
ANYHOW

giphy.gif

Reactions: Ben-Badd
Defense is the name of the game. Scots secondary looking strong last night. CG QB kept throwing into tight windows and overthrowing on long balls. DBs just read it. Very good work last night.

The edge has been given to Scots......i'm sorry but the Scots win so thats that and i'm sticking to that story. If anyone disagrees with me then Cash me outside how bout dat.

-S2V

Reactions: Ben-Badd
No surprise if Scots pull this one out, but I'm leaning towards Pine Forest winning this one.

It's gonna be hittem n holdem. ..goal line stands... one turnover. Dogfight. Those 5 and 5 Scots have been surprising. Are they finally out of gas? See who gets that turnover.

Alot of folks didnt think we make it this far, But Our D has shutdown a few good teams from scoring a few TD. The kids are playing great compare to the experience they have right now.Very young team. Go Scots.

Reactions: S2V2
Alot of folks didnt think we make it this far, But Our D has shutdown a few good teams from scoring a few TD. The kids are playing great compare to the experience they have right now.Very young team. Go Scots.
Yes they are playing great verse who they were, who they were criticized to be, and how far they were predicted to make it. If the defense ever came alive stronger than ever, it would have to be this game(for now). I would be so proud for the Scots based on how the year turned out. I have no doubt that they wont win, but anything can happen. I hope the Scots stick to what has to been working for them instead of changing what is not broken.

As I stated on another site...Won't surprise me for the Scots to win but I'm leaning toward Pine Forest advancing.

You talking about a defensive slobber knocker coming up!!! I would love to go to this game, but I have to support my Raiders. I think the Scots will win bc of McQueen. Man did he punish my Raiders. I think the first one 21 wins. Scots have to score more than 7 this week though bc Pine Forest defense is scary good. I just think the Scots can wear them down for 4 quarters IF they keep playing like they been playing.

Reactions: Raider7967
More than 7.........youre right about that. Better go for Minimum 40

By this time tomorrow the Scott’s will score only because I know their first 45secs of possession

You talking about a defensive slobber knocker coming up!!! I would love to go to this game, but I have to support my Raiders. I think the Scots will win bc of McQueen. Man did he punish my Raiders. I think the first one 21 wins. Scots have to score more than 7 this week though bc Pine Forest defense is scary good. I just think the Scots can wear them down for 4 quarters IF they keep playing like they been playing.

Agreed...I like the fight the Scots have been showing and McQueen is a difference maker. Good luck to the Scots and keep playing hard! Heart and determination can go a long way.

Reactions: GreenandGold
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT