ADVERTISEMENT

Scotland County is ranked No. 2 in two statewide preseason polls. Mallard Creek is No. 3.

Youre more lost than Homer Simpson
What did "1 guy" do.........................tell us?
Please dont tell me there is trouble in the program already

I'm very familiar with the QB from Westover. His weakness and strengths and all 22 starters for SC. I know what both teams will need to do, and order to be successful

Mean while you're trying to figure out the one guy no longer on the team...who left last year.....Lmao While secretly hoping for diisfunction
within the program. Not Happening!

Now stop being a bandwagon fan and get ready for the game. :)

I'm very familiar with the QB from Westover. His weakness and strengths and all 22 starters for SC. I know what both teams will need to do, and order to be successful

Mean while you're trying to figure out the one guy no longer on the team...who left last year.....Lmao While secretly hoping for diisfunction
within the program. Not Happening!

Now stop being a bandwagon fan and get ready for the game. :)
I am not focused on the past. As of August 12, 2017 Mallard Creek has 5 starters

You asked! Not me! I know. :)
Youre just like Trump....disrupting the question in order to avoid from spilling the facts

Dont let me rattle your behind. There must be something going on inside the house

Like I said, as of August 12, 2017 Mallard Creek had 5 starters - IS THIS A FALSE STATEMENT MADE BY A GENUINE CHARLOTTE PROGRAM AFFILIATED SOURCE?

Last edited:
Youre just like Trump....disrupting the question in order to avoid from spilling the facts

Dont let me rattle your behind. There must be something going on inside the house

Like I said, as of August 12, 2017 Mallard Creek had 5 starters - IS THIS A FALSE STATEMENT MADE BY A GENUINE CHARLOTTE PROGRAM AFFILIATED SOURCE?

Enjoy the game!

Reactions: Ben-Badd
Enjoy the game!
6nrQkf5.jpg

Didnt think you had the answer

Man you're no use for any information
tenor.gif

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My focus is on Allen..........................he is Lethal

Reactions: nepsy7
Well Gentlemen I can assure you that I had no intention of getting caught up in a quarrel about this or that concerning one of the first games of the season. I should only hope that both teams find the dignity to leave it all on the field, shake hands, and look to next week's game. It'll be a good one. We are only spectators and should accept and let it go when the final horn blows. Good-Luck to both teams.

Reactions: swett2victory
Well Gentlemen I can assure you that I had no intention of getting caught up in a quarrel about this or that concerning one of the first games of the season. I should only hope that both teams find the dignity to leave it all on the field, shake hands, and look to next week's game. It'll be a good one. We are only spectators and should accept and let it go when the final horn blows. Good-Luck to both teams.
BRUH!

Thought I'd got yore goat with that Mr. Swett... lol...GO RAIDERS...WHO We playin anyways?

I can just see the nervousness in their steps
s2v.
It is no secret..............(I wus told that MC has some trickery plays in route with the man all alone/open for the pass). The type of passing play that will make Scotland feel embarrassed and wear down their momentum. Scotland please prepare your defense........just saying. This is coming from a credible affiliated Charlotte individual.
Buddy told me to be on the look out for them corners and the open welcoming room in the center

This is going to be a Thrilling Creepy Thursday.
If I had to attend Pate Stadium and (MC) is expected to win since they are the big boys of the south, then I would also be shudder stepping.

Wait until they see the operator press play on the Mega-Tron

------------------------------------------------------
Nepsy please......................youre trying to hype me up. Good try

I'm ready for Thursday to see Scotland make this bread
plate-with-spoon-knife-and-fork-242039.jpg

Last edited:
My butt tried to cash a check once but it was turned down at the bank. The teller told me you're not the first ---hole to try and cash a check here. He said I needed photo ID......evidently mooning didn't count.:(

My butt tried to cash a check once but it was turned down at the bank. The teller told me you're not the first ---hole to try and cash a check here. He said I needed photo ID......evidently mooning didn't count.:(
C's Diddydontplay if u would ROLLS with HSFB MAN and da FLOCK we could show u how 2 cash them checks and triple your cash and things u NEVER DREAM U COULD HAVE.

And the man boobs mentioned earlier didnt work for you?
While we are all engaged in this Nepsy Family drama, lets not all forget that CT147s birthday is on 8.17.17. He will blow out his candles on that day. Let Scotland lose.............................dude will play "Its Time For The Peculator"

If I didn't know better, I'd think this is one of them military type interrogations where you get all the answers and then learn the point of attack. Lol.

The running style of Herschel and Zamir are almost identical. Hit the hole fast, no dancing, straight forward runner and once they're past the LB's they run past or over the DB's. They almost always get some positive yards even in a bad play. Both have a lot of speed.....Herschel was a track guy too...I imagine you all know that already.

The running style of Herschel and Zamir are almost identical. Hit the hole fast, no dancing, straight forward runner and once they're past the LB's they run past or over the DB's. They almost always get some positive yards even in a bad play. Both have a lot of speed.....Herschel was a track guy too...I imagine you all know that already.
That is what I am expected to see Thursday

------------------------------- BREAK --------------------------------

MY Question is: Where will "THE CREEK" play their safety.

THIS IS THE TYPE OF STUFF "THE CREEK" CURRENTLY HAS ON THE DRAWING BOARD

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT