ADVERTISEMENT

Tale of The Tape SC & MC

JMACDE99

Oct 22, 2013
This is more about the match-ups than the yapping: Not knowing a lot about MC roster and I'm sure there are some on that side who don't much about SC. I thought it would be good for posters to list starters and key back-up if they know and how each stacks up against each other. The obvious to me are as follows:

Running Backs - Scotland
D-Line - MC
LB- Maybe a slight lean to SC since all 4 are returning starters plus some good back-ups
Oline - Wash both are big with D1 type size

I have no idea about the the secondaries of each team.

Qb is a huge question mark for both (has nothing to do with talent).

Receivers - I would say MC - I believe they have 1 d1 recruit and we know SC and receivers is like oil and water

Special teams - I have no idea

The only thing I know for sure is Mallard Creek won't lose the game by getting off the bus. They have been in hostile environments and big games before so they won't be intimidated by the Scots or the fans. However, that doesn't mean Mallard Creek will win but you'll have to beat them on the field and not in their heads. With that being said, I have no idea who to pick in this one. I would be very surprised if this is not a great game that comes down to the wire. I don't have a dog in the fight but both teams have earned and deserve respect.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT