scotswin

Sep 16, 2003
Laurinburg, NC
Scotland 2-0 @ Marlboro 1-0
Its always a good one when these 2 play. Scotland
with 2 impressive wins and those dawgs from across the
border with a win at that Myrtle Beach thing and a tie against
N. Guilford in a live game scrimmage. Scotland has won the last 4
but its always difficult going over to the puppy pound to play.
Bib big crowd for sure, thoughts opinions ????

The Border Battle one of my most anticipated games of the year, I love going to the "Dog Pound". Always a great atmosphere and usually Marlboro has alot of talented athletes that can give the SCOTS a good test.

Reactions: DreadScot
Bulldog Nation has let it be known that they will beat us a bad as they want to.

Think Scotland wins big. Not sure about Marlboro this year. 2A North Brunswick played Marlboro to the end when a pass interference call, described as questionable by many, stopped a drive with under a minute from inside the ten. Northern Guilford was rolled by Page. Another statement game for NC football.

Another Scotland practice game........Scots by as many as they want! I think this years Scotland team may be the best team in the state....even better than MC. And their starting QB hasn't even taken a snap yet!

Go Raiders!

Think Scotland wins big. Not sure about Marlboro this year. 2A North Brunswick played Marlboro to the end when a pass interference call, described as questionable by many, stopped a drive with under a minute from inside the ten. Northern Guilford was rolled by Page. Another statement game for NC football.
NB is much improved and may be the best team in the Wilmington area. With that said I still like the Scots to roll big in this one.

2010 Scotland vs Marlboro 24-13
2011 Scotland vs Marlboro 42-7
2012 Scotland vs Marlboro 20-12
2013 Scotland vs Marlboro 21-14
2014 Scotland vs Marlboro 51-13

Yea but all week you guys were saying scotland was going to beat the pants of them!!!!

scotland wins 21-20
7-7 at the half
Zamir with an incredible run of 55 yards around the 6 minute mark to put
Scotland up 21-7. Marlboro drives and scores with around 2 minutes left,
Scot 21-14. Onside kick, Scotland gets it , run a couple plays and fumbles
around midfield. Marlboro then a 50 yard pass and MISS the xp...Another
onside kick that the Scots get around midfield. A quick 3 and out with
Marlboro using timeouts. Scots punt and Marlboro gets it at 20 with
around 50 seconds. Marlboro manages to get it out to the 45 butcomes
up short on a final heave..Wild wild last few minutes.. Wo to the folks
that headed towards the parking lot at 21-7

Reactions: FierceScot
Marlboro's defense played well and was impressive throughout the game. I was also impressed with the QB for Marlboro, Not sure what grade he is in but he looks to have a bright future. He was poised and put the ball on the money several times, WR'S had a few bad drops that could have changed the outcome.

Champions win when things are down. Champions overcome bad times and get it done. Champions prevail when ol mo takes a trip to the other side of the stadium. Our kids are champions. They proved that tonight.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT