ADVERTISEMENT

Scotland. At. Panther Creek

scotswin

Sep 16, 2003
Laurinburg, NC
Scotland finishes there all over the state non conference travels at Panther Creek next Frkday night, I did see PC at the scrimmage in Raleigh, 4 quarter non clock stoppage. I don't think they ran the ball one time.What can be expected in this one from PC Raleigh folks. Scotland offense much more diverse this past week. Ready for another trip Scots.

Scotland will cruise in this one. PC has been blown out by the two good teams they've played so far (Wake Forest and Middle Creek), and they barely outscored a really bad Leesville Road team who is giving up 42 pts/game on the season.

This will probably be Scotland's easiest OOC game in 2015.

My Momma's cousin, Sammy, lives in Apex NC. He said the Panther Creek ball park do not hold but about 3500 people. Scotland will fill it up. Maybe they could move this game to the field at Duke Univ, they probably hold about 5000 to 6000.

My Momma's cousin, Sammy, lives in Apex NC. He said the Panther Creek ball park do not hold but about 3500 people. Scotland will fill it up. Maybe they could move this game to the field at Duke Univ, they probably hold about 5000 to 6000.

It's not that bad. Scotland will be the first team from outside the Triangle that PC has ever hosted.

I live right down the street from Panther Creek and attend a lot of their home games. Like every other team in Wake County(with the exception of Wake Forest, who plays SMASHMOUTH FOOTBALL) they run the spread. Running game is pretty non-existent, so if they cannot get the running game going, the Catamounts become one-dimensional very quickly. As for travel, most of the Wake County high schools stay in county to play or travel to the adjoining county such as Durham or Johnston Counties. Extra seats may be in order for the Scotland County side lol! Panther Creek had trouble stopping Middle Creek's rushing attack, so I think the Fighting Scots will not have a problem putting up any points and heading back to L'burg with a W.

...with the exception of Wake Forest, who plays SMASHMOUTH FOOTBALL...
LOL...WF runs the Wing-T. That's about as far from smashmouth as it gets. In fact, WF is usually pretty soft in general for their size, which is why they always get physically abused in state title games.

I know it is a long time ago but East Forsyth ran Wing T back in 92' season and won it all. That line definetly were not soft and also huge at that time. 295, 260,220 265, 300 on the offense line. Tarboro ran Straight T for years and they ran it down to your throat for sure. Todd Gurley was something else in state final with that offense.

LOL...WF runs the Wing-T. That's about as far from smashmouth as it gets. In fact, WF is usually pretty soft in general for their size, which is why they always get physically abused in state title games.
But they're still RUNNING the ball, aren't they hokiemtc? And mactazheels, Clinton still runs straight T formation under Bob Lewis. I love that formation!

But they're still RUNNING the ball, aren't they hokiemtc?
Yes, but not by playing smash mouth. Smash mouth is lining up and physically overpowering your opponent while pushing straight ahead. Instead, WF lines up and tries to trick their opponent, and if that fails, then they try to outrun their opponent to the sideline. WF runs the ball in what I would describe as an anti-smash mouth fashion. You know...finesse. Soft.

Yet another extermination for the Scots.

I miss Go_Scots. I'm gonna place him on the ignore section if his monkey ass dont speak.

Pinecrest checking out the Scot huh!?! Is this the first year theyve done this(crowed of them) or is this every year?

Yet another extermination for the Scots.

I miss Go_Scots. I'm gonna place him on the ignore section if his monkey ass dont speak.

Pinecrest checking out the Scot huh!?! Is this the first year theyve done this(crowed of them) or is this every year?
I set with GO SCOTS at the game sorry he's dissing you but calling him name ain't gonna help your cause. Pinecrest better be scouting you no what happen last time they came across the Scotland county line.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT