ADVERTISEMENT

Schools with new turf the last five years?

btango

Nov 5, 2003
What schools have went to artificial turf on their football stadiums the last five or so seasons. Any in your area or that you know of would be appreciated.

All of Cabarrus county except Northwest does. They are suppose to be building a new Northwest high school so I would guess they wouldn’t get a new turf field until the new high school was built.

Mooresville and North Iredell (Eventually) will be only 2 - Now plan was to have all Iredell school to all eventually get it due to the New Weather Creek HS but I’m unsure if that still planned or not due to WC being delayed to 2026 n they had get more $ so will be interesting

Mooresville and North Iredell (Eventually) will be only 2 - Now plan was to have all Iredell school to all eventually get it due to the New Weather Creek HS but I’m unsure if that still planned or not due to WC being delayed to 2026 n they had get more $ so will be interesting
Statesville needs turf if their field is anything like what it used to be.

Reactions: BlueDevil1996
Statesville needs turf if their field is anything like what it used to be.
It’s still horrible but my only concern would be - If that Creek ever floods again - I think that could possibly ruin the turf they need make a barrier or something imo

Page doesnt have a Home game until Week 3. The field should be completed within the next 2-3 weeks.

I checked late last week, they were alittle over halfway done with laying the gravel down. Shouldn't be long before theyre laying down the turf.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT