ADVERTISEMENT

Scary night in Wake Forest

Booner100

Oct 8, 2018
Went out to Wake Forest last night to see my nephew and the Wake Forest Cougars open up high school OT scrimmages in the new stadium. Some big names in wake county were there. Unfortunately, not long after I got there, there was a injiry Pho Cardinal Gibbons word was a very serious injury. Young man foe Gibbons was on a field unable to move. Hesitant to report it, but this morning I found out on Twitter that he has mobility!!!! Fear in the stands was he had broken his neck. I suppose that is the best outcome of the night. Otherwise solid night football let’s hope for a safe season.

• Sad
Reactions: New3ra
Went out to Wake Forest last night to see my nephew and the Wake Forest Cougars open up high school OT scrimmages in the new stadium. Some big names in wake county were there. Unfortunately, not long after I got there, there was a injiry Pho Cardinal Gibbons word was a very serious injury. Young man foe Gibbons was on a field unable to move. Hesitant to report it, but this morning I found out on Twitter that he has mobility!!!! Fear in the stands was he had broken his neck. I suppose that is the best outcome of the night. Otherwise solid night football let’s hope for a safe season.
Prayers out to him, wish him a speedy recovery.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT