ADVERTISEMENT

Sampson Co. Jamboree Listen Live

I think that statement is key to what I watched tonight. Clinton's OL is big. I believe they could just pound the ball up the middle all night if they wanted. I think they would wear NL's defense out. Looked like they tried some different things. QB threw the ball well. #12 looks like a good receiver and #7 impressed me catching the ball and hanging on with a big hit. He seems to be a kid that can be the go to receiver. #5 is an athletic receiver that can get open but he has to catch the ball. If I'm the coach he would tote a ball all next week. Overall Clinton has lots of size. Should have a good season again.
Another thing bout #7 from what i seen and heard baseball is his best sport. Kids a athlete good genes dad played football at State.

Reactions: dogs79
Good seeing Ottis at our Jamboree. He drove from Craven County!

It was good seeing you again. Nice to get to watch some high school football too! Funny thing last night as I walked up to the window to get my ticket this guy in the booth saw my West Craven hat and asked where I got it. I told him that is where I'm from. Turns out his dad was my drivers Ed teacher and my principle at West Craven. Small world. That was a nice Jamboree last night. Midway did a great job putting it on. They plenty of good food and things for the kids to do. Everyone should have enjoyed that last night. Worth the 1-1/2 hour drive.

They said last night that West Bladen got to the scrimmage and received a call that one of their kids was positive. They had to turn right around and head back home. I'm not sure if they ever even got off the bus. I don't know if the affected kid was on the bus or if he had been left home. Bad deal for West Bladen. I know exactly how they feel.

They said last night that West Bladen got to the scrimmage and received a call that one of their kids was positive. They had to turn right around and head back home. I'm not sure if they ever even got off the bus. I don't know if the affected kid was on the bus or if he had been left home. Bad deal for West Bladen. I know exactly how they feel.
East Bladen scrimmaged twice, filling in for West Bladen

Reactions: Otis4411
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT