ADVERTISEMENT

Sampson Co. Jamboree Listen Live

East Bladen strikes early with a long TD run 3rd or 4th play of the game vs North Johnston

EB handling their business 18-0 thru furst 25 mins but i dont think North Johnston is that good either.....East Bladen will scrimmage Hobbton after this taking the place of West Bladen who is in covid protocol

It’s great on Mixlr Fantic, the feedback on NFSH network is not our fault. We can’t control the feed up here in midway. They may not have some grounded wires.

Hobbton and East Bladen underway.....Hobbton offense is fun to watch alot pure air raid. Moving the ball pretty well on EB

Reactions: Tiger_Pride21
East Bladen is definitely solid on defense have forced several turnovers on Hobbton. Got some good size RBs

2nd scrimmage final East Bladen 8 Hobbton 0. EB defense would of scored on multiple pick 6s seems like outside of the first couple pkays EB dominated that

Lakewood scores again nice drive capped off by jet sweep for score. 16-8 Lakewood over East Columbus

Wilson 21 yard TD run good to see him back....thats a big boy moving....2 point good....8-0 Clinton

Reactions: UNC91
NL scores on long pass blown blown coverage wide open. Defense holds the 2 point conv.....8-6

Reactions: UNC91
As expected we are throwing the ball alot. Only 3 runs so far on 2 drives. Lots of athletes out wide offense will be entertaining.

Freshman Josiah Robinson scores for Clinton. 2 point no good. 14-6 Clinton......sophomore class is very strong. Alex Evans who got sometime as a freshman over the spring looks good.....still some kinks to work out but not bad for first live action

Quick thoughts on Clinton bout what we expected out of the offense gonna be very fun group to watch. Experience and size on the line Experience with QB Blake Smith 3rd yr running the show. Lots of targets to throw to. Basketball guys senior Patrick Morrissey junior basketball player Jeriah Goodman and super sophomores Landon Pearson and Alex Evans. Glad Pearson and Goodman giving football a go again after only playing bball this past season. RB by committee but really saw junior Onias Robinson establishing himself and earning thr bulk of the carries.........defense bout what i expected new coordinator lots of new faces. Not bad for first live action not too worried about the blown coverage kid just got caught peeking in the backfield and lost track of his man......Goldsboro up first next week. Iron out the wreckles in practice this week and be ready to go Friday night

Holland not playing tonight for Midway. Thats pretty disappointing if its one guy you wanna see its him.

Good night of football looking forward to watching the play back on a day off. All the schools played good ball tonight

But when we do run the ball good gains. So far. #3 looks good runs hard.
I think that statement is key to what I watched tonight. Clinton's OL is big. I believe they could just pound the ball up the middle all night if they wanted. I think they would wear NL's defense out. Looked like they tried some different things. QB threw the ball well. #12 looks like a good receiver and #7 impressed me catching the ball and hanging on with a big hit. He seems to be a kid that can be the go to receiver. #5 is an athletic receiver that can get open but he has to catch the ball. If I'm the coach he would tote a ball all next week. Overall Clinton has lots of size. Should have a good season again.

I think that statement is key to what I watched tonight. Clinton's OL is big. I believe they could just pound the ball up the middle all night if they wanted. I think they would wear NL's defense out. Looked like they tried some different things. QB threw the ball well. #12 looks like a good receiver and #7 impressed me catching the ball and hanging on with a big hit. He seems to be a kid that can be the go to receiver. #5 is an athletic receiver that can get open but he has to catch the ball. If I'm the coach he would tote a ball all next week. Overall Clinton has lots of size. Should have a good season again.
Good assessment. #5 drops tonight were very uncharacteristic normally one of the most sure handed WRs we have. Im excited about #7 and #12 the sophomore class is very strong which bodes well for the future.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT