ADVERTISEMENT

RSHS QB

If this is the case, good. No offense to the current QBs there, but I can’t remember that position being as less talented than last season.

If this is the case, good. No offense to the current QBs there, but I can’t remember that position being as less talented than last season.

I'm pretty sure we worked in the same county at one point. In your role with schools, would you advocate for this at your school? Not saying this is the case here, but should a high school coach attempt to upgrade talent with kids from other districts and states?

Love it!!! Wanna see raiders get back on top

Looks like he played JV at a smaller school.

Cheraw stats - only 1 attempt for negative 3 yards. Seems like if he was a player he'd have been on varsity. If Richmond was going to recruit, I think they'd go after Scotland or Pinecrest QB. Definitely somebody from a bigger school close by. I don't think this is legit.

Looks like he played JV at a smaller school.

Cheraw stats - only 1 attempt for negative 3 yards. Seems like if he was a player he'd have been on varsity. If Richmond was going to recruit, I think they'd go after Scotland or Pinecrest QB. Definitely somebody from a bigger school close by. I don't think this is legit.
Oh yeah I didn’t do my research lol

I'm pretty sure we worked in the same county at one point. In your role with schools, would you advocate for this at your school? Not saying this is the case here, but should a high school coach attempt to upgrade talent with kids from other districts and states?
If it’s done on the up-and-up, yeah. Nothing wrong with it.

Reactions: tigertown21
We have two good rising Juniors that will be fighting for the starting job at qb...He better be good to take one of those spots...New Coach , all jobs are open...You better move on to some other schools about RECRUITING OTHER TEAM PLAYERS....

We have two good rising Juniors that will be fighting for the starting job at qb...He better be good to take one of those spots...New Coach , all jobs are open...You better move on to some other schools about RECRUITING OTHER TEAM PLAYERS....
Raider fans scared of Marlboro now?

Just spoke to Brad at the basketball game, he said big things are coming to the Raiders. Lots of support and kids inquiring about the program. He is worried a bit about the fiasco down in Marlboro County.

Just spoke to Brad at the basketball game, he said big things are coming to the Raiders. Lots of support and kids inquiring about the program. He is worried a bit about the fiasco down in Marlboro County.
It’s good that he’s worried. That means he’s aware and alert. Build a wall!

From what I hear the expectation for this year will be a carbon copy of the last 2 years. Mediocrity at best. New head coach with the same assistant coaches. No buzz or excitement around Richmond’s program.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT