ADVERTISEMENT

Round 3 East Montgomery @ West Montgomery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep the topic on the game and football. Leave the personal attacks off here!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh special moderator!!!! This is ok?!?!?!?! You delete my posts but let this crap stay!!!! Like cjh125 said... you should have a thread for BD and then one for everyone else.... BD never talks about the game... he just has an ax to grind because of a 1/2 century grudge against someone from the east side. I will not sit back and listen to his nonsense. He says that the kids have animosity towards one another! He does not know these kids. You locked the other thread and sure enough BD had to go negative on this one. You are ok with him calling out the principal in the early 90's, calling the players/fans at EM buzzards? You are obviously biased and should probably step down as MOD. His motives are very clear and so are yours.....

Not a dog in this fight but I would like to wish both teams good luck and I hope both teams walk out healthy. Congrats on making it this far!!!

My prediction I believe West Mont wins this by 10. I was shocked last time when East Mont got beat the way they did I believe East Mont is a better team than that as I believe this game will be a better game with both teams going all out in a highly contested game.

Good luck to both teams!!!!

Reactions: Sweaterfee
December is upon us and for the first time ever these two will meet for a shot at the Western Regional Finals. I was surprised to see so many snowflakes this year already with all the warm weather we've had! The game in my opinion can go two ways. If West comes out and dominates the line of scrimmage and pressures the QB it'll be a long night. If the "other team", don't want to upset anyone, comes out and plays like they do against everyone but teams named West Montgomery then it could be an interesting game. At the end of the day the players know one another and they know what to expect. The "other team" isn't as experienced playing this late in the season. Coming to Warrior Stadium is not an easy environment for an upset. Coaching will be crucial in the game. Turnovers are going to happen on both sides. Unless one team commits a hell of a lot of them I don't see that being the deciding factor. Which team controls the line of scrimmage and who can avoid the dreaded yellow plague. That's how the game will be decided in my opinion. And if y'all want to go back and check I think a few of you said to shut down Jo and Dozier they'd have a chance. Check the stats, West has quite a few options and should benefit from at least 2 of 3 starters back who missed the game against one of the toughest Swain County teams I've had the privilege of watching. Safe travels and here's to an injury free game and win number 42!!

I think East wins this thing by 2 points. McKinney will carry the ball strong and the O-line will be motivated. West is a very beatable team for East Montgomery, but the game will be almost decided in the first half if not the first quarter. If East gets down on themselves after some early miscues it could be a long night, but if they stay in it and fight then I could definitely see East get a go ahead score in the 3rd or 4th quarter and hang on from there.

December is upon us and for the first time ever these two will meet for a shot at the Western Regional Finals. I was surprised to see so many snowflakes this year already with all the warm weather we've had! The game in my opinion can go two ways. If West comes out and dominates the line of scrimmage and pressures the QB it'll be a long night. If the "other team", don't want to upset anyone, comes out and plays like they do against everyone but teams named West Montgomery then it could be an interesting game. At the end of the day the players know one another and they know what to expect. The "other team" isn't as experienced playing this late in the season. Coming to Warrior Stadium is not an easy environment for an upset. Coaching will be crucial in the game. Turnovers are going to happen on both sides. Unless one team commits a hell of a lot of them I don't see that being the deciding factor. Which team controls the line of scrimmage and who can avoid the dreaded yellow plague. That's how the game will be decided in my opinion. And if y'all want to go back and check I think a few of you said to shut down Jo and Dozier they'd have a chance. Check the stats, West has quite a few options and should benefit from at least 2 of 3 starters back who missed the game against one of the toughest Swain County teams I've had the privilege of watching. Safe travels and here's to an injury free game and win number 42!!

This is a game where if west mont takes it for granted east can beat them. I don't think Eddins or those boys will as I think they have one thing on their mind and that's a championship. I think this is a dangerous game for West if they look past east which is easy to do especially dealing with kids and looking how they handled east the first game.

If anything the last 7 years has shown Warrior fans is that Coach Eddins is one of the top coaches in the state of NC. He has one of the top staffs in the state. Last season we had 22 seniors. Many of whom sad to say had already made plans for Chapel Hill. For this year's Sr. class they saw first hand what happens when you read the press clippings and take things for granted. I've never seen a group work together and as hard as this group has. According to many preseason predictions this was going to be an "off" year for West Montgomery and they could finish 2nd or 3rd in the conference. The RB depth was depleted, the QB situation was up in the air, no size or depth on the line. Well, here we are on the steps of making another West Regional Final. Can "the other team" win. Of course. That's why you play the game. But to think that this Warrior team will falter in the manner last year's team did against Walkertown I highly doubt it. This game will be won or lost at the line of scrimmage. I will say this and stand by it regardless of all of the bellyaching that'll follow. It's good that the "other team" doesn't think the first game mattered. They are still thumping their chests about how they weren't 100% and had a few plays gone their way they'd have won. I'm not a rocket scientist but I think a blocked punt and fumble doesn't result in a curb stomping that they got a few weeks ago. Like I said before, this is a third round playoff game, nothing more, nothing less. I hope to see "the other team" bouncing around in warm ups, jaw jacking and as confident as they were the last game. It only makes it better when their fans start filing out before halftime to make their way back home.

jaw jacking and thumping their chest? You have the wrong team my friend. If you think that any high school kid is not going to be fired up to play a cross county rivalry game then you sir are delusional. East Montgomery has a team that is a very respectable group of kids. No matter the picture you continuously try to paint of them. Your team was the one coming out with half the players running to mid field thumping their chest. Which is completely fine with me because they are kids and that's what they do. As far as all the talk goes about how people are talking about us not being 100%, why don't you give us some names of the people doing so. I don't think there are any, its just you in your normal self trying to stir the pot like you always do.

Reactions: Sweaterfee
Not stirring the pot legal eagle. Just talking about the game. Please try to stick to the topic at hand. Those factors are part of the game. SEVERAL people, all from the other side of the county, said that McKinney was nursing a hurt leg in the second half of the game. That's why he only had 8 carries. But feel free to spin it however you want. You have for the last few years. Your infatuation with me is mind boggling. What's your life going to be like when I fade off into the sunset? I suggest you get a puppy or some play dough. Enjoy your ride over the bridge. In a little over 6 hours the game will be started and shortly after hopefully this will be win 42 for the Warriors. Here's to an injury and flag free game.

Not stirring the pot legal eagle. Just talking about the game. Please try to stick to the topic at hand. Those factors are part of the game. SEVERAL people, all from the other side of the county, said that McKinney was nursing a hurt leg in the second half of the game. That's why he only had 8 carries. But feel free to spin it however you want. You have for the last few years. Your infatuation with me is mind boggling. What's your life going to be like when I fade off into the sunset? I suggest you get a puppy or some play dough. Enjoy your ride over the bridge. In a little over 6 hours the game will be started and shortly after hopefully this will be win 42 for the Warriors. Here's to an injury and flag free game.
He was banged up , but anyone using that as an excuse is delusional. WM dominated the game in every aspect . For EM to have a chance tonight, several adjustment have to be made and they work . ( I hope they do)

You can have the last word, that's all I had to say. Everyone knows how you are.

Is the game on radio tonight? If so, what station, I would really like to listen to this one.

Last edited:
Great game by both. Hated to see so many flags both ways. Great season Eagles. Let's go Warriors keep going!

I will have to say that this was one of the worst officiated games I've ever seen. Both teams were taken out of the game in crucial situations. The better team won. But it should have been a game between the players on the field . The officials in this game should be fired. West had to have more penalties this game than any game this season. Still managed to win.

great game, special teams was the difference. A lot of flags but seemed like it was both ways. Very impressed with EMs defense tonight, WM had 1 offensive TD.

And they are playing next Friday night. I guess the "other team's" defense will post a shut out next week. Have a nice offseason.

Reactions: Biggdw
a lot of crying on both sites about the officiating. It will be interesting to see the penalty yards on both teams. Unfortunate that the better team lost tonight.

And they are playing next Friday night. I guess the "other team's" defense will post a shut out next week. Have a nice offseason.
What is this? All he said was that EM had a good defensive game. This BDHarris guy is a joke. Can't hold a decent conversation with anyone.

your time is coming. I will remind you of it when it gets here. Until then be thankful you didn't go home with an L tonight. Your team lost its composure tonight and need I remind you there are better teams than EM waiting on you.

Reactions: BDHarris
Let's assume the refs called it decently fair.
EM was better offensively and EM was better defensively.
WM was better on special teams.

That being said the punt TD was a horrible mistake, but it was a mistake that happened and counted. The kickoff TD was just a good play. And then you have EM's safety, really upsetting but they still missed the XP on a TD so take that away and they still lose by 1. I don't think West was the better team tonight but they did put up more points and that ultimately is all that matters.

your time is coming. I will remind you of it when it gets here. Until then be thankful you didn't go home with an L tonight. Your team lost its composure tonight and need I remind you there are better teams than EM waiting on you.

Well, it certainly won't be your team. 42. And yes, I'll remind you of that. 42 -15. You know what that is??? Total domination. Set back and enjoy the ride. One team from Montgomery County has played football, made a name for themselves and it ain't yours.

a lot of crying on both sites about the officiating. It will be interesting to see the penalty yards on both teams. Unfortunate that the better team lost tonight.

You are on record for saying this. No way in the world the better team lost.... You have this loss, and the other loss to deal with. I guess you'll be asking for a recount.... Suck it up butter cup. Y'all are at home next week. We are still playing.

What is this? All he said was that EM had a good defensive game. This BDHarris guy is a joke. Can't hold a decent conversation with anyone.

No, not childish. Just stating the facts... Take away the flags and West wins by 2 TDs. How'd that second TD happen? Flags. 60 yards of penalties.

No, not childish. Just stating the facts... Take away the flags and West wins by 2 TDs. How'd that second TD happen? Flags. 60 yards of penalties.

You need to open your eyes. You didn't state a single fact, you are more braindead than I thought. You do more jabber jawing than you do thinking.

42-15.... Twice this season. What team proved to be the best? I'm not at all braindead. I'm telling you to look......SCOREBOARD.

Well, it certainly won't be your team. 42. And yes, I'll remind you of that. 42 -15. You know what that is??? Total domination. Set back and enjoy the ride. One team from Montgomery County has played football, made a name for themselves and it ain't yours.
Yep and one person on this site has made a complete ass of themselves everytime they have opened their mouth and it aint me.

Reactions: HoneySmacks
You want to break down the game??? Let's do it.
Coaching. West Montgomery won.
East decided to kick long to West. How'd that work out?
East had to punt and left the weak side open.
East benefited from several penalties. A ton.
East couldn't run McKinney up the middle.
East tried to pass all night long.
East made horrible calls with 3rd downs.
East couldn't manage the calls when the flags were thrown.
East mismanaged the field position all night long.
WEST WON.

Yep and one person on this site has made a complete ass of themselves everytime they have opened their mouth and it aint me.
It's crazy because it's so much anger in a person cheering for the winning team. Like you don't even have to say anything, you won. And surely you don't have to be an ass. I can't believe someone on the winning side can find a way to dig themselves in to such a hole of stupidity and nonsense.

It's crazy because it's so much anger in a person cheering for the winning team. Like you don't even have to say anything, you won. And surely you don't have to be an ass. I can't believe someone on the winning side can find a way to dig themselves in to such a hole of stupidity and nonsense.
Its the norm for BD, he has mastered the art of stupidity. Im sure there are not many WM fans that attach themselves to him. If you want the definition of how to tarnish the view of a good football team..look no further than BD

Reactions: HoneySmacks
Not digging a hole. As far as the stupidity comment it's laughable. Take the loss. Enjoy your season. It'll never, ever, ever happen again. You have two losses. Both to a better team, school, program. With a hell of a lot of history, dedication and support. Go to sleep tonight knowing that the team that put you there is 17 miles away. 42-15....

And you are so fragile I'd hate to see you disturbed. And you know damn well what a snowflake means..... get your play dough, puppies and safe space out. I'm sure you will enjoy your "safe space" tonight.

Enjoy the 2A conference. 42 - 15.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT