ADVERTISEMENT

Round 3 East Montgomery @ West Montgomery

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm seriously worried about BD being suicidal once East and West join together. What will he say then? "That's what happens when the QB is from Biscoe" "Look at who fumbled the ball twice tonight, the kids from East of the River. Everyone from the West side held their own." The dude probably graduated 15+ years ago and cares more about West Montgomery Football than the coach does. That is the sad tale of a kid who never grows up.

46...... you aren't a Warrior fan.......... Honey Smacks go to sleep. Basketball season is there.

I woke up this morning and read this thread. I don't comment a whole lot. BD be quite I understand your ties. I love your passion, and I love the history you bring to the board. Em 91. I do agree that East did the things to win. When you had to punt it away in the fourth. West made maybe 4 first downs to put the game away. So to be the better team may not be the comment you want to make. The stats were even 203 to 182. Out side of 2 long run not much on offense for you guys. I think these teams are even. No one was better west took advantage of some mistakes. Put the game in perspective. West killed themselves with penalties and that will be addressed. One day soon we all will be together rooting for the same team. I hop that we all realize that BD.

First things first Congratulations EM!!!!! Second, the penalties!?!?!? Third, they went to the pass way too early IMO. Fourth, what adjustments were made in the second!?!! I didn't see one!!!! If they did I must be blinder than Ray Charles. Better address these issues because MA is coming to town and their all outta gum!!!! WP out!!!!!!!

Reactions: Buzzard15
I think it was a hard faught game by both teams. I also think the refs were way too involved both ways. Both gave it all they had and West survived the battle to move on. Our staff will have our guys ready for next week you can count on that. They are one of the best in the state!

This was a very good game and very entertaining to watch. One thing for sure is that there is talent in the county and the new school will be loaded with talent.

Now, the refs were too involved IMO, however, WM has got to be smart when it comes to the unsportsmanlike penalties. I'm not sure if it was because this was EM and the third round but this can't happen against a well balanced team like MA.

EM really improved this year and had a good looking team. Work hard and start getting ready for next year now Eagles.

Congrats to "the other team" for a 12-2 season. One of the best ever in the history of the school. Best of luck next year in 2A. One thing positive about the move up is that you won't have to face West Montgomery in the playoffs ever again or for a Conference Championship. I'm sure that'll make the offseason easier to endure.

I'm seriously worried about BD being suicidal once East and West join together. What will he say then? "That's what happens when the QB is from Biscoe" "Look at who fumbled the ball twice tonight, the kids from East of the River. Everyone from the West side held their own." The dude probably graduated 15+ years ago and cares more about West Montgomery Football than the coach does. That is the sad tale of a kid who never grows up.
You think he graduated?!

Yeah, I graduated. And then graduated twice more from college. If you are smart enough to read the posts I make anyone with half a brain can tell that I'm fairly intelligent. How's basketball season coming?

Yeah, I graduated. And then graduated twice more from college. If you are smart enough to read the posts I make anyone with half a brain can tell that I'm fairly intelligent. How's basketball season coming?
Oh, I get that one. Funny guy. not hah hah funny, but you know, funny guy.

EM91 and Transplant if you two want to hash anything out here you go. Y'all can lament, whine, cry, whatever you want. The other thread is for the game Friday. It's the winners thread. Suck it up. Your team lost the two biggest games in the history of the school to West Montgomery. Not only handing them their 42nd loss to West Montgomery, eliminating them from the playoffs and a chance to play for a Regional Title, but solidifying the buzzards as whipping boys for the Warriors. Now, you want to talk some smack let's go. See how fast it takes you to run and cry to the moderators about that. You two clowns deserve each other. Always crying about stay on topic boo hoo, boo hoo.... BD is mean...boo hoo boo hoo.....talk about sore losers. Exactly why there is such a pushback on combining the two schools. Quitters and cry babies are synonyms for many, many buzzards.

EM91 and Transplant if you two want to hash anything out here you go. Y'all can lament, whine, cry, whatever you want. The other thread is for the game Friday. It's the winners thread. Suck it up. Your team lost the two biggest games in the history of the school to West Montgomery. Not only handing them their 42nd loss to West Montgomery, eliminating them from the playoffs and a chance to play for a Regional Title, but solidifying the buzzards as whipping boys for the Warriors. Now, you want to talk some smack let's go. See how fast it takes you to run and cry to the moderators about that. You two clowns deserve each other. Always crying about stay on topic boo hoo, boo hoo.... BD is mean...boo hoo boo hoo.....talk about sore losers. Exactly why there is such a pushback on combining the two schools. Quitters and cry babies are synonyms for many, many buzzards.
Unfortunately your incapable of keeping me from responding on any thread I choose. Your the worlds worst at hacking threads for one of your childish outburst. Matter of fact the last thread was shut down due to your negativity. And who was the first to cry about the refs on both sites? That would be you BD. So as far as I can see, your the one who needs to suck it up. Im not going anywhere and your either going to have to learn to like me, live with my comments, or move on to your retirement. Good luck with which ever you choose.

Continue to respond to any thread you want to. I am not James Houston. You're obsession with that has to have your little snowflake head spinning. You've been told that several times by several people. I love the fact that your season is over, ended by West Montgomery, and your need to come on here and engage in banter over a moot point is hilarious. Talk about someone needing a life! Like I said before, you're still so butt hurt over the two losses to West Montgomery that you have to come on here daily just to check and make sure that it wasn't a bad dream. Now try and get some work done today. You have basketball game tomorrow night to get ready to cheer for.

Continue to respond to any thread you want to. I am not James Houston. You're obsession with that has to have your little snowflake head spinning. You've been told that several times by several people. I love the fact that your season is over, ended by West Montgomery, and your need to come on here and engage in banter over a moot point is hilarious. Talk about someone needing a life! Like I said before, you're still so butt hurt over the two losses to West Montgomery that you have to come on here daily just to check and make sure that it wasn't a bad dream. Now try and get some work done today. You have basketball game tomorrow night to get ready to cheer for.
like I said...learn to like me, live with my comments, or move on to retirement.

Thanks 91! Appreciate that. Enjoy basketball season and hopefully you finally found your safe space and can let go of this season. You'll never have to endure those emotionally devastating losses again. That should make you sleep a lot better at night. Look on the bright side, if the consolidation actually comes to fruition you can always look at the trophy case and look at all the trophies in it and pretend that your school actually contributed some to it! Have a wonderful Christmas and best of luck in 2A.

Happy New Year everyone!!!! Just wanted to drop by and "say hello to all my little friends" from the other side of the river. I was perusing the basketball forum and didn't see anything about the vaunted 7-0 top ten ranked east montgomery basketball team. Well....that all came to an end at "the nest"...LOL!! or whatever they are calling it. And, low and behold, who took them from the ranks of the undefeated but none other than the West Montgomery Warriors. So if you are keeping up with it at home, the Warriors twice smashed the eagles' hopes like a bug and on the basketball court it appears that they are no match for the Warriors either. I'll be interested to see how many W's the mighty eagles get over West Montgomery this year. I mean, soccer and women's tennis are a given! At least they'll have that until next year when they finally are competing in their correct classification!!!!

Happy New Year everyone!!!! Just wanted to drop by and "say hello to all my little friends" from the other side of the river. I was perusing the basketball forum and didn't see anything about the vaunted 7-0 top ten ranked east montgomery basketball team. Well....that all came to an end at "the nest"...LOL!! or whatever they are calling it. And, low and behold, who took them from the ranks of the undefeated but none other than the West Montgomery Warriors. So if you are keeping up with it at home, the Warriors twice smashed the eagles' hopes like a bug and on the basketball court it appears that they are no match for the Warriors either. I'll be interested to see how many W's the mighty eagles get over West Montgomery this year. I mean, soccer and women's tennis are a given! At least they'll have that until next year when they finally are competing in their correct classification!!!!
The mods should ban you from this site. No one cares what you have to say and you don't care to have a structured conversation. No point in you being on here with your dumb comments. You felt like being such an ass you had to come on a 2 month old thread from football season to bring up a basketball game. You honestly have no life.

Reactions: RD28327
That's not a river. That's more like a stream or creek.
I mean it is what it is. It's called the little river. They don't call it the big river for a reason I guess. It is in fact though what divides the schools so I don't know what else I can say here.

The mods should ban you from this site. No one cares what you have to say and you don't care to have a structured conversation. No point in you being on here with your dumb comments. You felt like being such an ass you had to come on a 2 month old thread from football season to bring up a basketball game. You honestly have no life.

Says the guy who came on here just to post that? And reply several more times? Dang........talk about no life. Y'all count down the days until football season so you can come on here and tell me how dumb my comments are and how I can't have a structured conversation. Well, I'm talking to somebody! Sure seem to have a lot of quoted posts, replies and trigger commentary. By the way, there is an "ignore" button. You may want to use it. Especially since your dream centralized high school has hit more bumps than an acne covered 13 year olds face!!!!

Says the guy who came on here just to post that? And reply several more times? Dang........talk about no life. Y'all count down the days until football season so you can come on here and tell me how dumb my comments are and how I can't have a structured conversation. Well, I'm talking to somebody! Sure seem to have a lot of quoted posts, replies and trigger commentary. By the way, there is an "ignore" button. You may want to use it. Especially since your dream centralized high school has hit more bumps than an acne covered 13 year olds face!!!!
BD you are a waste of oxygen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT