ADVERTISEMENT

Round 2: Richmond at Jack Britt

Take a deeper look; Last week Richmond beat Holly Springs 28-3. Holly Springs had 4 losses during the season 13-10 loss to the #6 Seed in 4A East Wilmington Hoggard which is playing in the 2nd round, 35-21 Loss to Wakefield #8 Seed that beat Millbrook in the regular season but loss in the 1st Rd. 4AA East, Holly Springs loss to Fuquay Varina 16-8 the #5 seed in the 4AA East (FV) only loss is to the #1 Middle Creek which is undefeated. Holly Springs finally loss b4 they played Richmond was to Middle Creek the #1 seed 31-21. I think Richmond Defense played a very good game keeping Holly Springs to 3 pts. after a big loss to Scotland. Has anyone said anything about Richmond Keeping Butler scoreless the 2nd half, matter of fact Richmond has not given up to many points after halftime. If Richmond is up at halftime get ready to travel to Greensboro or Wake Forest the following week.

I know Britt is tough at the "Boneyard", but playing in a hostile environment(Dudley, Pinecrest, and Scotland) does not bother these young men from Richmond County. "Slobber Knocker" - Raiders.... 28-22

i agree...raiders in this one close. i dont think the raiders will find the environment hostile one bit compared the where they have been..it wont be an issue..

I really BELIEVE THE RAIDERS ARE READY......3 GREAT DAYS OF PRACTICE AND ALL OF THEM HEALTHY AND PREPARED ...Looking for a fierce battle Friday night .....I don't think the atmosphere will have any effect on us after the away schedule of opponents we have played....29 hrs and countung....tic tock, the Raiders are coming.......nuff said...

Between the hours of 5-6 its a lot of traffic coming off the reservation. "Ft. Bragg".
I could understand if they were on Reilly Rd or All-American Rd but Football will not be anywhere near. The Fort Bragg traffic will not affect the Richmond folks. They will be just fine
OUbRmhe.jpg

Last edited:
Between the hours of 5-6 its a lot of traffic coming off the reservation. "Ft. Bragg".

The largest US. Army installation and Command in the US. Home of the 82 airborne, Special Forces and US Army Forces Command....Our Nations best are trained there. It is not a reservation. Carry on!

Reactions: swett2victory
@Nep in Fayetteville we called Army/Plank Rd. The Resevation. I got the name from soldiers that have served our country, so that's what we call it here in Fayetteville. I been living here since 1998 I know the roads and slang terms for roads. I am sorry if I offended you, but that's what we call it in Fayettenam.

Last edited:
@Sweet worry about your beloved Purnell Sweet Basketball team because it is basketball season at your school right now correct..
dcov33, after their falling apart(PS) he jumped ship and calls himself a Fairmont fan now, I believe he used mapquest to find the town and the school. He tried to be a Scots fan but I think they ran him off........Lol

@Nep in Fayetteville we called Army/Plank Rd. The Resevation. I got the name from soldiers that have served our country, so that's what we call it here in Fayetteville. I been living here since 1998 I know the roads and slang terms for roads. I am sorry if I offended you, but that's what we call it in Fayettenam.

Father was a Command Sgt Major stationed @ Ft. Bragg. Thanks for the insight and excuse me for being oblivious of that term.

Great Day for some Footbal

@Sweet worry about your beloved Purnell Sweet Basketball team because it is basketball season at your school right now correct..
10-Symbol18.jpg

I went on to Fairmont from the get go. I jumped ship, I swam the ocean, I navigated through the woods, I followed the Lumbee River and Fairmont was my destination.

Jealousy is just a lack of self confidence. Go ahead and judge me. Just remember to be perfect the rest of your life.

Your words on the World Wide Web doesnt skim my skin but great try stud

Last edited:
dcov33, after their falling apart(PS) he jumped ship and calls himself a Fairmont fan now, I believe he used mapquest to find the town and the school. He tried to be a Scots fan but I think they ran him off........Lol
In regards to your statement, remember Fake raider "RaidersRocks" that people usually only rain on your parade because their jealous of your sun and tired of their shade. I truly respect your jealousy. You are that type of person that thinks I am better than you..................I CANT HELP YOU THERE BUDDY.

Last edited:
Let's Go Creek we need you guys to keep winning for the Stars can line up one day.

Jack Britt is tailgating anyone from The Rock tailgating....

Hey guys, I'm new to the site. I'm from Richmond County and a hugh Raider fan! I played from 99 to 01. In keeping with this thread, I'm thinking the Raiders in a hard fought battle 28-20.

Unfortunately, I will not be able to make it to this game. Yesterday was my grandmothers 75th birthday and the whole family is taking her out to eat this evening.

In regards to your statement, remember Fake raider "RaidersRocks" that people usually only rain on your parade because their jealous of your sun and tired of their shade. I truly respect your jealousy. You are that type of person that thinks I am better than you..................I CANT HELP YOU THERE BUDDY.
What amazes me is how do you talk and type with your head up your behind? That is something someone may get jealous of, not me. You're the biggest FAKE, Wanna BE, and Instant Fan on these boards. Like the other posters said, a CLOWN.....! Now rain on that.

First go talk on your other 2 threads where there is minute conditions
Second, that clown word is very old and you're abusing it....Just what I want
Third, you try to get me to talk about Purnell Swett consistently, but you fail and you try way way too hard. I already talked with every coach and promised I would not.

So again go back to your 2 Robeson County threads and see how many raiders are talking to you on there Mr. FakeRaidersRocks sir.

Keep trying. I'm not going no where

RaidersRocks just click on his name hit the ignore and you will not see any of the gibberish he post. ;)
Tarheel please leave him alone. The kid cant stand it. He has to follow me. That's what rocks his Solid Gold. That is what is expected. he has failed to listen. Not my fault. I told him to abuse the heck out of that ignore button.
0UCnXbp.jpg

DO I HAVE TO EXPLAIN HOW TO GET TO THAT WINDOW?

Ask Go Scots if all I do is smile when I am in person. I'm so glad Go Scots is a thick skin fella. We can both smash each other on here and people will take it the wrong way. When we see one another in person...it's like "WHAT'S UP DAWG. SO REMEMBER THIS, THAT, AND THE OTHER?"

YA'LL BEES TRIPPING

Just because people walk around with a porky pig face like something stinks, doesnt mean I am and I am not going to immune myself to that type of cancer. I will keep smiling, joking and laughing all the way through out life. ANGER IS DEPRESSING!

Tarheelraider,
Thanks for cooperating, helping, and assisting Mr. FakeRaidersRocks
5a42c6224e3ce7fa9837965270bfcdd9.jpg

Last edited:
What amazes me is how do you talk and type with your head up your behind? That is something someone may get jealous of, not me. You're the biggest FAKE, Wanna BE, and Instant Fan on these boards. Like the other posters said, a CLOWN.....! Now rain on that.

Oh you must be talking about S2V. I blocked his ravings some time back and what a blessing it is not to have to read through his drivel. As others have suggested, click his name and choose block. Works like a charm.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT